Brawl Stars Group Chat

FanFic I made bout the Brawlers in a group chat

(Might contain spoilers for my Spinel and Colette crossover comic! 👀)

           *  ~''5:00 a.m.''~ *

Colette: Haii everyone!!! It's 5:00 a.m! And uh... I got a few questions (o'・_・)っ

Edgar: wtf is it this time.

Emz: Spill the tea sis. I'm all ears.

Poco: But you can't even hear her through the phone?

Emz: It's a metaphor Poco.

Crow: Wtf, It's 5:00 in the morning why are you guys texting.

Colette: Just hear me out. I was putting together my theories and my collection of brawl stars items, but I heard something and uh.. I found a huge drill machine outside a bit away from my house. What now.

Jacky: And it isn't even my fault this time. I'm making progress this year round motherf#ckers.

Edgar: Tf. Drill thing? I'm too tired for this im going back to sleep.

Crow: Colette, do you have any idea how h1gh you sound rn?

Colette: I do, but I'm serious. And oh wait guys I gtg. I saw something pink move.

Bibi: That sounds like Leon just painted a racoon pink to prank you. Just go back to sleep Col.

Colette: Too late! I'm gonna investigate! You guys can go sleep, g'night! ~(つˆДˆ)つ。☆

Part two:
Mystic_Spirit_666 heehhehhehheheh*・゜゚(^O^)↝

       |Incoming video call|

Colette: Hey guys! Uh.. this is kinda awkward. Turns out it wasn't a pink squirrel. It's a pink villain that's called Spinel, *turns camera to spinel doing her villain speech* I'm still waiting for her to finish. It's been like. 10 minutes.

Edgar: Oh jeez, here we go. Whatever you do don't go near her. She could potentially harm you.

Griff: I bet 5 bucks Colette can make it out alive.

Colette: I'm gonna go talk to her, maybe I could help her get back to wherever she came from.

Edgar: Colette, no-

Colette: Colette YES! Baiiii!

           |End of video call|

This was rlly short, sorr

 A/N: Just a random idea I got 

  |(Boys) Brawl stars Group chat|

Colt: Shelly is super into me, I can tell. She killed me first in showdown 5 times this week. She saved the best for first (*U3U)╭

 Colt: Guys..?

Brock: ....

Brock: Dude.

Carl: She's 

8-Bit: Just

Rico: Not

Fang: Into

Lou: You~~~

Leon: Gotta

Crow: Move

Brock: On~~

Colt: I hate all of you(︶^︶)

            |Colt has left the chat|

        Colette ( Creepy Stalker)

Colette: Heyo!

Edgar: hey.

Colette: I need some... Help

Edgar: What now?

Colette: do you happen to know how to ressurrect a child from the dead?

Edgar: Colette, we established that Maverick is a plant. Not a child.

Colette: BUT I TREATED HIM LIKE OUR CHILD ( ⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⌢⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀)

Edgar: You could just get another plant to replace Maverick.

Edgar: And did you say "our" child?

Colette: You bet I did! You helped me find Maverick, so your half responsible of our tiny plant child (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Edgar: Uhmm... So Ur saying I'm a parent?

Colette: Yes.

Colette: Listen, the point is. I dropped Maverick on my way to McDonalds. Turns out they can't serve kids meals to a plant. And uhm.. I'm in the front seat of my car rn looking at the remains of Maverick.

Edgar: Oh.. well I'm sorry for your loss ig.

Colette: Yeah.. I'm hosting a funeral on Sunday.

Colette: I'm just gonna bury Maverick in my backyard. No problemo! (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Edgar: Okay whatever. What else do you need.

Colette: Im going to the Botanical Centre and I'm gonna adopt another plant child.

Edgar: Okay fine. But one more question. Am I still the half parent of the plant child.

Colette: Yep!

Edgar: Fine. Cya

Colette: Baiii! Luv ya Edgar (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ !

Edgar: What?

[This message was deleted.

Edgar: Hm.