Another part :)

(TW: Cursing)

''wake up.''

''Wake Up.''

''WAKE UP''

''WAKE UP''

Those words repeated in her head as Colette woke up in a cold sweat, hyperventilating in her hospital bed.

She stared up at the clock at it was only 3:00 a.m.

She looked around at the dark and empty room, only illuminated by the moonlight from the nearby window, illuminating it's purple and blue glow onto the floor, and her bed. Letting the life support's shiny silver lining shine like diamonds, the stars shining like it was staring at earth. the heart monitor beeping but Colette didn't hear it. She looked at her arms, bandaged with small plasters on her palms.

She couldn't sleep. No matter how much she wanted to just forget about it. She wouldn't rest.

Colette slowly got out of the bed. Seeing herself wear a white hospital sweater and some shorts along with some socks. Must be used for her to feel comfort while she was unconsious.

She roamed the halls, walking pat countless empty rooms and feeling scared but at the same time felt the need to keep walking.

She finally stopped at a wall that had pictures of mothers with their newborn children, smiling and crying, happy with the content of their new child.

The only tears shed were from true pain. Suffering. Absolute Torment. She always wanted a parent like that. But even Santa couldn't help her with that as a child. Then she remembered, the fight.

She clutched her fists in a ball with rage and anger, but she slowly contained herself.

She had to find a way out of here, she didn't want them to feel like she died and miss out on potential missions and more paperwork. And that hospital bill was only getting more expensive by the hour.

She went back to her room in search of a open door but they were all locked.

Finally, she crawled out of her hospital bedroom window, but she looked back at the hospital for a while. Instead of just leaving and making them worry, Colette came up with a plan.

She grabbed a test dummy that was made for medical students that were training and she placed it on the bed and covered it with a blanket. She shut the doors and locked them. She grabbed a little bit of flint that she located from the medical tools and created fire.

She tossed the burning cotton into a trash can and the room filled up with flames and smoke as she let medicinal syrup act as a oil to let the fire burn. Finally, she jumped out of the room. Faking her death, but achieving freedom along the way.

She was hysterical, she knew what she was doing could be avoided and was wrong, but she couldn't control herself and found a nearby lab coat and put it on. She hijacked a car from the parking lot and grabbed her scrapbook and started driving to her house as she reached for her phone and called the secretary, Emz.

''Pick up... pick up...''

''Hello?''

''Sup Emz, it's the dead girl talking. Im coming back, meet me at my house later.''

''WAIT WHAT!? YOU'RE ALIVE!? OH THANK GOODNESS GURL I WAS SO WORRIED. YOU STOPPED SHOWING UP TO WORK AND THEY EVEN STARTED PLANNING FOR YOUR FUNERAL I CANT-''

''Stop yelling I'm half fucking dead, meet me at my house and we can talk there.''

''Well-Well alright! I'll be there in 30 minutes''

''Thanks, and by the way if you can please bring my pills from my office desk along with my nametag, see you later.''

Colette hung up and decided to send Edgar a small friendly voicemail.