Prologue

For those who live in the shadow of the world, there's a power that is at top of everything and is the cause of every eventful phenomenon.

In order to reach the swirl of Root which is known as the Akashic Records.

Centuries ago, three mages' families had decided to carry out an experiment to reach said place.

Tohsaka, Einzbern, and Makiri.

The three families are responsible for the creation of the Holy Grail. Which soon became the subject of many traditions in the mage's world, for the Holy Grail to have a purpose for which it was created, the three families offer a tribute to manifest the Holy Grail.

The Tohsaka offered the sacred ground to create the Holy Grail.

The Einzbern offered the magic circuit.

The Makiri offered the command spell to control the action of the servant.

However, the Grail could only grant the desire of one person, to the said person who'll be the winner of the Holy Grail war.

To participate in said war. Seven magi are chosen by the Grail as Masters and, with support from the Grail, allowed to summon seven Servants to do battle. The winning pair is supposed to be able to claim the Holy Grail and utilize it to grant a wish for each of them.

But Its true purpose is to actually utilize the seven Servants returning to the root as a way to form a hole directly to it.

In conclusion, said war is a battle royal between seven Masters and servants. The master could pick which servant class they want to summon with a total of seven classes with their unique ability and skill.

"So do you understand your task, that tattoo that you hold is the symbol that you were chosen as a master," a man spoke from behind the desk. "You must win by any means necessary, to retain back the lost honor and pride of the great Barthomeloi family!"

Shouted the old man in anger and hate, his appearance clear that he look like he pass his eighty. He had a very messy and long grey beard and hair while wearing a black and red tux.

His name is Reyhald Barthomeloi, one of the elders of the Barthomeloi family and high ranking mages and vampire or dead apostle hunters.

"I will great grandfather, I Allisa De Von Barthomeloi shall regain back the pride and honor of the Barthomeloi family and raise the rank of the De Von family name!" Shouted the young girl her voice if fill with confidence and pride yet also anger and sadness.

She wore a white dress with a red tie along with black pants, she had brown short hair and green eye pupil. She is the next heir of the Barthomeloi family after her deceased aunt Loerei Barthomeloi.

"For you to win this war, I had to pick the best out of the best amongst the heroes of the past. With the Barthomeloi magic circuits running through your vein you have enough prana to sustain, and let your servant actively and repeatedly use their Noble Phantasm," Reyhald said as he soon open his desk drawer and pick out a wooden oriented box. "This box holds the relic to summon your servant, from each of the seven classes I had chosen the Rider class to be the best suited for your ability. Not only does the Rider class has multiple Noble Phantasm the one I pick would be the most powerful for this war yet,"