Chapter 6: Assassin (Rewrite)

Yelena Agares, was a piss off individual to say the least, then again, how coulnd't she? After a week back, at the day that she had to summon her own servant. She was meet with a failure, the failure that she spoke out. Wasn't that she cannot summon the servant she had desire, but, she cannot summon any sort of servant to begin with.

It all started a week ago, when she was already in preperation to summon her servant, back then, she was confidence that the servant she desire would be summon. But, some sort of error suddenly appear before her, as she chanted her last encantation. The wind and the mana around her burst, just to reveal, what seen to be nothing.

She tried many method of form, to make some form of contact with her servant, even ended up wasting one of her Command Seals in doing so. But the result, were left with an utter failure, as the servant, that she despreately tried to summon. Did not recieve her call, after that incident, she keep on trying to summon a new servant.

But the Grail did not let her do such a thing, left with no form of a servant, or even one. She was very piss off on herself, for her incompetent yet again. The record of the Holy Grail War, have been tainted by her, as this was the only and first ever! In the history of all the Holy Grail War. Have a master, cannot summon a servant, nor did the servant appear before them.

Yet again, she had failed not only herself, but also everyone around her, even for her fallen family... Especially her fallen elder sister, as the days pass by, she lock herself in her room, as she keep on mumbling to herself. Of what a failure she was to her family, because of her heavy mind, she keep on getting nightmare of the past. Her dreams that she despise, a record memories of her entire life, was flash through her dream for an entire week.

Until the final day of the week, where the day of the end had finally struck her yet again, the day, that she dommed not only the Clock Tower. But, also all of her comrades in arms, and especially her elder sister... The left over members of her family was very worried for her, especially her butler, the man who have raise her ever since she was but a child.

A butler that is like a father figure for her, Yelena was the last of her entire linage, after the Boogeyman had wipe off her entire family, even the branches. Sparing no one, both child and eldery alike, none survive the hunt of the Boogeyman. Not only must Yelena, face such tragedy, but another set of tragedy befall her. After commiting a single and worse mistake in her entire life.

That mistake was acknolewdge the hand of her elder sister to the Boogeyman, known also as Logan Tohsaka. The fool of Clock Tower, was his moniker back then, until he finally revealed his true color to the entire organization. Letting her sister hand go, mean the final key for Logan plan to be set off, as her elder sister. Was the main key, for the gate to opened itself, and reveal it grace to this pitiful world.

Currently, Yelena Agares was at her 24, being the youngest of her family, wearing a noble puple and black dress, that was made from the finest fur of rare fauna. Standing on a high of 164 cm in total, and weighting over 47 kg. She was pass her puberty, with her long and glossy light purple hair, and a sharp deep ember color eyes. Being the last remaining of her family, Yelena possessed the Agares family crest, and Magecraft.

As she had wasted an entire week in her room, she need to get some fresh air, though, the weight of her failure is still heavy. As she still haven't told, the leader of her faction, Allisa De Von Barthomeloi. The current heiress to the Barthomeloi clan, after the fall of it previous head. She needed some fresh air, so finally after a week being wasted in her room, she finally opened the door.

Opening the door, she was meet with the sight of the shock maids around her, she ignore their reaction, as she keep on moving. Moving pass through the Agares mansion, located on the side of England, a hidden household of her proud family. A house that is cover in dense forest, that possessed many rare fauna that had been gather, around the world by her family.