Chapter 4: Lancer (Rewrite)

"To think the heir of the Braston family, is this weak? How amusing!"

In a pits of fiery hell, located on London, a once proud castle that held a secret organization, that only limited numbers of people known. Have now, been destroyed, turned into a fiery hell. Standing on the hill, on the middle of the fiery hell, there stood a lone man in glasses, wearing a bloody white shirt, that was torn appart. From the wound he have suffer, that man was at death door, yet he still strive to live, no matter what the cost.

Holding his badly injured left arm, that man slowly walk down from the hill, screams of agony and rage, flew through the fiery hell like a river. The burn stench of a corpse, that reign supreme in this hell, and the anger of those who have fallen. Cling upon the body of that man, the bastard that had cause all of this, the death of those who have fall under his hand, cling upon him in anguish and hatred.

"A mage are one who walk in the line of death, one must sacrafice one own humanity to obtain strenght..."

A cold and rough voice of that man ring upon his head, for a once proud mage of the Braston family, the once promising mage. Have now fallen to a pitiful state, as he was keeping his stance, even with a badly injured body he now held. The blood that he have lost, the friend and comrade he once hold have now gone, and what left of his pride have now vanish into nothing but dust.

All upon an action of a single man, he cannot hate that man, rather he despise him to his very being. A once fool, he once sought to be a comrade and rival, have now turn into but a traitor to everyone. Causing the hell to broke lose, killing every single one, both innocent and not, no one was save from this sudden attack.

As that man, then arrived infront of him, he can only let out a bits of laughter upon his pitiful state. The once proud mage, that have a bright future await him, have been destroyed by a single selfish desire. Gritting his teeth in anger, he want to lash himself toward him, but his body denied such action. Thus the man, open both his arms widely, with a single mocking grin imprinted on his face.

"Are you still trying to cling, to your humanity? I praise you for that! For you who, held a single aspect, that I have long lost. Is admirable to the end, Luke Braston,"

Lightning crack around them, as the ground beneath them began to shake in rage, the blood of the fallen began to flew into the hill that the man had stood like a river. Slowly, he can feel it, an intense amount of preassure was coming, something bad is coming. As the cloud above them, began to swirl around, on a single spot that was above the hill.

"To bad, that humanity of yours, is what make you weak. A mage, that can't abandoned their humanity, wouldn't ever! Become strong, yet! For those who abandoned their humanity, is much more weaker. Which is why, I praise you, to be strong Luke Braston,"

Slowly, the cloud above him, began to form a giant circle, as a massive magic circle suddenly iluminate this fiery hell. Many black hands, began to sprout from the magic circle, and from the cloud above them. He can't clearly saw it, but he was sure, that there was a glimpse of a giant eye on the middle of the cloud.

"As you can see, I will reach, what every mages desire. What you, the rest, teachers, gothic senpai, Lorei Barthomeloi... And even my mother... Desire to reach! Feast your eyes! The Gate of Truth have opened itself, upon us! Accept it, and be glad, that you can witness it!"

(End of POV)

"Hey! Young master wake up!" A rough male voice call him out.

Slowly, he opened his eyes, he can see that a there was figure was standing infront of him, an eldery man in a butler suit to be precise. He scratch the back of his head, as he get up, from his short nap, he needed some rest after summoning a servant of his own.