The day

"Cocoa cookie!wakey wakey!time to wake up chirp chirp"
A blueberry bird says said

"Uhhhh five more minutes..."

"Oh come on!you ask me to wake you up at this hour and i did chirp!"

"Give me a minute,im tired...."

"WAKE UP!"
The blueberry bird then peck cocoa cookie's head to wake her up

"Ow!ow!stop it that hurts!"

"COME ON WAKE UP!THE CONCERT IS TODAY CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP!"

"Okay okay!but stop screaming please"

"Hmpf!get ready or you will be late chirp chirp!"

"Yeah yeah..."

Cocoa cookie then get up and took shower and basically doing all the morning stuff

"Hmmmm what breakfast should i have today.. cocoa crunch with extra crunch or cocoa bread?hmmm marshmallow hamster you can decide this time"

"Squeek squeek!"

"Okay,cocoa bread it is,here's yours"

"Squeeek!"

Cocoa cookie finish her breakfast,she put on her white marshmallow hat and leave the house (no worry marshmallow hamster can take care of himself)

Cocoa cookie then get a taxi to herb cookie's flower shop,she's there right in time,herb cookie was just opening the door!

"Herb cookie!"(cocoa)

"Ah!cocoa cookie you're here!how are you?"(herb)

"Im fine!thanks for asking,how about you?"(cocoa)

"Im fine aswell,come inside!the flowers are ready!"(herb)

"Wow,the flowers looks really pretty in the morning!its like they're shining!"(cocoa)

"Right?that's why i prefer to get up early so i can always see how beautiful flowers are in the morning!would you like some tea?"(herb)

"No thanks!sorry im stuffed!"(cocoa)

"Its ok,don't force yourself to eat too much when you're already full!you might throw up!"(herb)

"How do you know about that?"(cocoa)

"I've been working with Dr.Bones cookie!we are making some new medicines using my herbs and plants so we would hangout pretty often,he taught me a lot of stuff about health while i taught him about every kind of herbs that can be use as medicine!"(herb)

"Wow!that sounds cool!"(cocoa)

"Here's your flowers!would you like a card for him to go with it?"(herb)

"Oh!yes please!can i write them on my own?"(cocoa)

"Sure!i bet he's going to love it even more!"(herb)

Cocoa cookie then wrote a card for mint choco cookie,she writes them fully with love,I would be a waste if mint choco just ignore and throw it away right?

"Done!"(cocoa)

"It would cost 15 coins!"(herb)

"Here you go!"(cocoa)

"Thanks for purchasing my flowers!have a nice day!"(herb)

"You too!"(cocoa)

Cocoa cookie then calls another taxi,she's going to get her dress at mont blanc cookie's boutique this time!

*bells ringing*

"Huh?oh cocoa cookie!good morning!"(mont)

"Good morning too mont blanc cookie!how's the dress?"(cocoa)

"I've finish repairing the skirt!it looks more prettier than yesterday now!i have also added more beads on the dress so it will look more sparkly!"(mont)

Cliffhanger/TBC
Sorry ran i out of idea
(And sorry I haven't post anything for like a longtime,i forgot this exist and deleted wattpad for awhile-)