in the garden

As they hang around the garden mint choco cookie was tying to calm his nerves,its been a long time since they met and it feels kinda awkward Considering what they were like when they last met.
He can't bring himself to talk with her without feeling nervous as if she's the most famous person in the world.

"This place is so beautiful!"
Cocoa said

"Yeah!we can hang out here all the time if you want?"
Mint choco said quickly while his face turns red

"Are you ok?your face is red!"

"Ah!I'm ok!It's just really hot in here-"

"Are you sure?you shouldn't force yourself"

"Im fine,anyways it's been a really long time since we actually hang out right?"

"Yeah!I don't even remember when was the last time we met!all I know is you're a famous violinist now!look at you!I bet you're really happy!"

"Ofcourse!it's been my dream to be one of the most famous people'sin the music industry!but I wouldn't have done it with your support!"

"Aww,OfcourseI would support you!even when you perform in the streets you still make good musics!I'm glad you finally achieve your dream!"

"Yeah!hey wanna hang out again by the fountain?maybe bring back some old memories?"

"Sure!I would love too!"
Cocoa said happily.

Cocoa sits on one of the bench while mint choco stands behind her.mint choco smiles and looks at Cocoa like she was his everything.it was only a moment until Cocoa cookie look at him and shocked him,making him a blushing mess.

"Are you ok?is there something wrong?"

"Ah!uh- nothing!I was just uhm.. dozed off a bit for a second!hehe"
Mint choco said

Cocoa just shakes her head and laugh a bit,she then looks back at the starry night sky and notice a shooting star is about to pass them

"Look!it's a shooting star!quick make a wish!"

Cocoa and mint choco immediately closed their eyes prayed that their wish will be granted.

"Soooo,what did you wish for?"
He asked

"Its a secret!you cant say your wish or else it won't be granted ya know?"

They both then laugh until they decided to look around even deeper,in the deeper side of the garden there was a fountain in the middle of the area,it was beautiful.
Cocoa looked around and found one of the prettiest roses ever.

"Oh my!look at these roses!they're so beautiful!"

"Yeah I think so too!and hey,they kinda match you"

"Really?"

"Yep!why would I lie?"

"I don't know,maybe you would just lie about if to make me feel flustered?"
Cocoa said jokingly

"Hmm maybe I would?"

"Wait you would?-"

"Im just joking haha"

"Oh come on you!"

Cocoa then tackled mint choco while they were laughing together.

"I think we should go back now,the others might found out i disappeared"

"Yeah,It about to be midnight soon anyways!"

"But before that.. care for a dance with me?"

"Oh sure!"

Mint choco took her hand and they danced together around the fountain,it really feels magical for them.
As they finished dancing,they didn't realise they were about to kiss until the kingdom's clock rang,its already midnight!

"Oh no,it's midnight already?but I don't want this to end.."
Cocoa said

"Dont worry,there's still other days when we can hang out like this again!for now let's get back to the ballroom."

"Alright"

They then walked away while talking not realizing that someone has been watching them from the balcony all the time.

TBC
TO BE CONTINUED
Sorry for long update lol,kinda got lost track and got no idea what to do