the concert

Its the day everyone is waiting for,mint choco cookie's grand concert.
No ordinary cookie can visit this concert as it is very expensive,it worths thousands of coins and gems! but theres this one lucky cookie who managed to get a VIC ticket for free.
Cocoa cookie finally made it to the entrance,she enters the room in a hurry scared that she might be late for the concert,but luckily she made it right in time!(what a relief!)

Meanwhile in the back stage,mint choco is preparing himself,but can't stop thinking about her,is she here?did she made it? He asks to himself,he then peeked at the crowd for a little and there she is!

"(Cocoa cookie!my dear!you've finally made it!)"

Mint choco said in his thoughts.

"The spotlight is on! Maestro mint choco cookie its time!"

"Alright!lets give them our best performance!"

Mint choco cookie finally went up on stage waving to everycookie in the audience

"Welcome,cookies of all flavors and sorts,to mint choco cookie's first-ever symphonic concert!...I've played the violin for as long as i can remember,but never have i performed at a grand stage like this!so thnak you all for your support!"

Mint choco cookie smiled as the room is full of cheering and clapping

"Tonight,i will be playing 'the peanutcracker suite','Hollyberrian dance','sugar swan lake',and last but not least 'cooquiem'!
I hope you'll enjoy the grandiose sound of the orchestra and the forlorn yet beautiful melody of the violin in tonight's performance!"

"Enjoy!"

(Sorry for the low quality picture,i got in from Royal Mike on YouTube)

Cocoa cookie gazed at mint choco cookie beautiful while he plays the violin
This shall be the night that they will never forget.

After a few hours mint choco cookie finally finishes performing all of his songs and its finally time for the grand dance!
Every cookie already got their partners but some is still alone
Cocoa cookie is just standing there by the window gazing at the beautiful graden nearby with the night sky full of stars

A strange cookie then approached cocoa cookie
"Hello m'lady"

"O-oh!hello"
Cocoa cookie replied

"My name is gold chips cookie,i was wondering if you like to have a dance with me"
The cookie asks

Cocoa cookie was about to answer until another cookie approached

"I am sorry sir,she wont be able to dance with you for know as we are together, and i need to talk with her alone so please leave us alone."

That cookie is mint choco cookie,he saw gold chips cookie approaching cocoa cookie and ran to hrr immediately before she could answer.

"Ah!of course sir mint choco cookie!its a pleasure meeting you,i shall leave you both alone."
Gold chips cookie then left them alone feeling annoyed.

"Cocoa cookie!im so happy to see you again!I'vebeen waiting to meet you again for years and i cant believe I finally meet you again!"

"Im really happy to see you again aswell!look at you now!last time we met you still play the violin by the fountain and now you're playing your violin at this fancy grand music hall!"

Mint choco cookie then hugs her with tears

"I miss you so much..please dont leave me again.."

Cocoa cookie then returns the hug

"I miss you too mint choco.."

"Follow me,there'sthis place that i want to show you!"

"Okay!"

Mint choco cookie then holds her hand and brings her to a rose garden.

"This graden is so beautiful!are we allowed to be here?i dont anycookie here"

"Its ok,i got a permit from the building owner"

"Oh alright then!"

TBC
TO BE CONTINUED
im having a really bad stomach ache right now and i really need to update this story!
Im very sorry for the short story!