Dance of Devils

Dance of Devils

  Two empires at war, one assassin at the centre of it all and a web of lies and secrets that is beginning to unravel.

   Nadia never wanted any of this. The world she tried so hard to escape has finally caught up with her and now it's asking her to pay to save the ones she loves.

Lorenzo never wanted to lose it all. The world he tried so hard to build, his empire, was crumbling at his feet. He was running out of time and out of options to save it all.

   Secrets don't stay secret from the devil for long. But will unravelling the truth save those they love or damn them all?

~

This is not a stand-alone read! This is the second book following Dead By Sundown the first book in The Devils Assassins series (although I don't know if I can call it a series considering this is only the second book and I have no idea if there will be more books after this).

If you've not read dead by sundown, I'd do that first unless you want to be horrifically confused by what's going on in this book.

I hope you enjoy this story and enjoy coming on this journey with me. I have no idea how this will pan out but I hope you love dancing with the devils as much as I do.

All my love

AB x