Escape

Uraraka's POV

Me and Jirou stopped shouting when we heard the crowd shout and start to move away. I looked back to where Toga was only to see she was gone. I let my body fall loose and tried to think of were she went. She must've went out but by now she is most likely gone. She was swift and agile, no way in hell anyone could catch her so soon. I took this opportunity to go back to my room. There was no way I was staying there. Just as I went to sit on my bed, I saw a yellowish-gold blur hit a black silhouette. I walked out to my balcony to see it was Toga biting Mr. Aizawa. I tried calling to her but she must have been to panicked to hear me as she got shoved to the ground. She scampered up the giant oak tree and leap over the wall, glancing back. I crawled over the fence and touched my fingertips together. I held onto the rail and waited for Aizawa to leave. After he did, I shoved myself up using the fence and scoured the floor for the blonde running around the ground. I watched her sprint into the forest and pressed my fingertips together again. "Release," I whispered, falling into a tree's branches. I climbed down and searched for the golden-eyed girl running around. I saw her rush behind a tree so I followed after her. She was frantically looking around so I gently grabbed her shoulder as to not scare her. She still yelped a bit and turned to me but instantly calmed when she recognised me. "Wha-why are you here? You know they're after me, you shouldn't be here," she mumbled, looking around again. "I'm here because they shouldn't be after you. You didn't do anything apart from bite a few people in self defence," I answered. She stared back at me for a few seconds before she relaxed and hugged me close. She let go and looked back to where we had run from. Toga whipped around and shouted, "I got to go. They definitely don't believe what you do." She patted my head and sprinted away. I turned to see what she was running from only to see Present Mic, Midnight, Ectoplasm, Snipe and Mr. Aizawa (now with a bandaged arm) running full speed towards me. I would get in deep trouble if they saw me so I sprinted the direction that Toga went.