Broken Hearts Part 5

Chapter Five: Annabelle

I head into the kitchen and start making dinner. There's not much I can fix with the power out but I'm positively giddy inside that Tate has agreed to stay. I was sure he was going to bolt the first chance he got, but it seems like something has changed a bit between us today. It doesn't take me long to assemble everything and when I bring it out to the table I see that Tate has light candles and placed them around the room. As he set down the final candle on the table his fingers brushed against mine. Instead of moving my hand back, I ran my finger's tips across the back of his hand as sparks ignited my body.

Tate turned his head towards mine and leaned bent down. His lips softly whispered against mine and I think I forgot how to breathe. As he pulled back slowly, he looked deep into my eyes. I'd forgotten how beautiful his cobalt blue eyes were. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brushed my lips across his. This time his lips crashed into mine with the searing heat of passion. He kissed me like the past eight and half months hadn't happened and like a starved man who was having his first meal all at the same time. My toes curled and heat bloomed low in my belly. We clumsily made our way over to my sofa, continuing to kiss as we went. I couldn't get enough of Tate. I missed him so much. Our hands roamed wildly over each other as we made out like two teenagers who could be caught fooling around on our parent's couch at any moment.

Within minutes our clothes are thrown across the room and Tate is on top of me. He kisses the hot spot on my neck and I arch my back into him. I'm desperate for more friction to ease the ache that's between my legs. Tate is happy to give me what I want. Our bodies seem to be in tune with each other's wants and needs.

Tate makes his way down to my body and takes a nipple between his teeth. He gently tugs as his tongue flicks over the tip and I cry out in pleasure. As I look down at Tate I can see the wicked gleam of satisfaction in his eyes. He continues to make his way south, licking and kissing me as he goes.

His mouth latches onto my clit just as two of his fingers slide into my hot center. My fingers dig into his shoulders as I hold him in place. He licks my pussy as his fingers thrust in and out, my folds slick and wet. I haven't been with a man since Tate and my body is vibrating with excitement as my orgasm quickly builds. Before I climax, Tate removes his fingers and I whimper at the void he's left.

Tate reaches into his pants pocket and grabs a condom from his wallet. He swiftly pulls it on and spreads my legs wide on the couch. He lifts one leg over his shoulder as the tip of his cock nudges at my entrance. I pant loudly, desperate for him to fill me and with one thrust of his hips, Tate fills me completely. He lets out a groan and begins to piston his hips forward going balls deep with each movement. His pace is relentless and it takes no time at all before my climax is building again. My hips move to meet his as he rams his cock into me.

"God Annabelle, I'm close. Please tell me your close, I want you to come with me," Tate growls through gritted teeth.

"Yes, I'm close Tate," I pant back at him.

His hand closes over my breast and squeezes and his thumb grazes over my nipple. The sensation is too much and my orgasm slams into me, hard. I scream Tate's name and buck wildly against him. I feel his body go taut and his rhythm increases as he thrusts into me over and over again. I cum so hard I nearly blackout as Tate roars with his release. His movements slow down as we both come down from our climaxes and he drops his body on top of mine as we try to catch our breath.

I run my fingers through his hair stroking him. It's an automatic reflex. My body remembers what he likes. His whole body relaxes as I continue to stroke my fingers down his back and kiss his shoulder. I lay there quiet as I wait for Tate to say something, afraid to break this magical spell.

Finally, Tate moves off of me and grabs a candle, making his way to the bathroom to clean up. I continue to lay on the couch, unable to move. I feel like my legs are made of rubber and my body has become one with the couch. I can't remember ever orgasming that hard before. Tate has learned a few new moves. I immediately push the thought from my head. I don't want to know if he's been with anyone else since we broke up.

Tate returns and brings a warm washcloth with him so that I can clean up as well. Tate sits beside me on the couch and I feel a bit awkward as I clean up. "Are you okay Tate?" I ask him.

With his hands resting on his knees he looks at me, "I'm good. Are you good?"

I put my hand over him, "I'm great. Are you hungry? I can bring the food over here," I offer.

Tate sighs and runs his hand through his hair, "I hope you know I didn't come here expecting this to happen," he blurts out.

I turn to him surprised, "Of course, I don't think that Tate. But I'm also not sorry it happened. I've missed you so much," I tell him truthfully.

"Honestly, I don't know how I feel about it," Tate says quietly to me.

I grab the blanket from the back of the couch, suddenly uncomfortable that I'm sitting naked with Tate. "Oh," is all I manage to say.

"I'm not saying I didn't want this to happen. I've missed you too Annabelle. I just don't know what all this means. I'm not sure what I want and I don't want to mislead you. I'm just really confused right now. There's feelings there, I didn't know I still had. I need some time to process everything. Is that okay?" he looks at me and asks.

All I can do is nod. There really isn't much else I can do or say. I can see that he's conflicted about his feelings, it's written all over his face. He gets up and starts to get dressed so I pick up my clothes and follow suit.

"Can you give me a day or two to think about things? Then we can maybe sit down and talk about what we're both feeling and what we want?" he suggests.

"Sure, we can do that," I tell him as I walk him to the door. I tell him to drive safely and he leans down and kisses me, before heading out to his truck. I close the door and lean against it, a single tear falls from my eye.