Christmas Party

You woke up blissfully. Then, you heard the sound of muffled excitement. You turned over in your bed, looking towards the window. You sat up, pulling the curtains back and looked outside. Down below was snow everywhere as the morning sun shines upon it glowing brightly and beautifully.
"It's Christmas", you said lowly to yourself with a smile.
The muffling was heard again. Someone was going up and down the halls, knocking on everyone's door, including yours.
You turned over and slid into your slippers as you got up to see what was going on. You grabbed the handle and pulled the door open. Percy flopped onto your floor, as he was about to knock on your door again.
"Oh, sorry Percy! I didn't know you were that close."
He stood up. "I'm ok. Y/n, guess what? Its Christmas!!!"
You smiled. "It is Percy."
"I'm so excited!"
"I bet you are."
"Oh, he is", Toby said walking over to Percy. He had come over to stay to attend the 'Christmas Party' a few days ago and had been staying in Percy's room.
"He didn't want to go to sleep last night. I had to remind him that if he didn't, Santa wouldn't come."
You giggled.
"Speaking of, let's go see what Santa got us!", Percy said.
You, Percy and Toby made your way downstairs, still in pajamas to see if the tree in the lounge had any presents under it. As you all rounded around the corner you saw bright wrapping.
"Santa came!", Percy peeped running over to the tree.
You and Toby followed behind as Percy searched the presents for his name tag.
"Which ones mine? Which ones mine?", he said.
You smiled as you scanned around for your own present. In the corner near a window was a large box. You walked over to it to see it had your name tag on it.
"This one's mine?", you asked to no one in particular as it was a pretty big box.
You started to pull the bow and wrapping off.
"Surprise!", Thomas said as he popped out the box, hands in the air.
You were surprised.
"T-Thomas! How long where you in there?", you giggled.
"Hmm. Maybe since about five or six this morning. I wasn't sure when you'd come down."
"Well, it was certainly a surprise. An unexpected one but welcomed nonetheless", you said as he stepped out the box.
He looked to you and smiled.
"I'm glad."
"Found it!", Percy said.
He pulled out a box and unwrapped it as fast as he could. Before him was a toy train model. His eyes lit up.
"Aww it's amazing!", he peeped. "I love it. Thanks Santa!" he hugged his gift tightly. Everyone smiled.
Just then the rest came over. Gordon and Scotsman walked side by side. Gordon looked a bit tired but perked up when he saw you and even greeted you with a smile from across the room. Edward and James made their way as James stalled behind.
"Happy Christmas, Y/n", Edward said kindly. "This is your first one here."
You smiled. "I guess it is."
"You're gonna be in for a surprise", Percy said. "Just wait until tonight!"
A knock came to the door.
"Speaking of", Edward said.
Gordon got up to answer the door. Behind it appeared Sir Topham Hatt. He wore a bright, warm smile.
"Happy Christmas, everyone!", he said cheerfully. "I hope your Christmas morning is going swell."
"It sure is!", Percy said. "Look at what I got." He held up his gift proudly.
Sir Topham Hatt chuckled. "I see, Percy. Whoever your secret Santa was must've known exactly what you like."
Percy then surveyed the area.
"Was it you, Toby?"
He shook his head.
"What about you, Thomas?"
"Wasn't me, Percy", he laughed.
Percy's eyes met yours.
"It was you, Y/n!", he proclaimed.
You giggled.
"It was me, Percy! You guessed right."
He got up and hugged you tightly.
"Thank you, Y/n. I LOVE my gift!"
You hugged him back.
"I'm glad Percy."
Everyone else began to open their presents.
"I can guess who got me this", Gordon said holding a valve.
Scotsman snickered. While everyone was guessing who each other's secret Santa's were, Thomas neared by you.
"Actually, Y/n. I have another gift for you."
He reached into his pocket and pulled out a box. He opened it and handed you a colorful bracelet.
"Thomas, this... this is beautiful. What is it?"
"It's a... friendship bracelet I made for you when we were younger. I meant to give it to you back then, but I moved before I had the chance. Sorry it's so late."
You looked up to him.
"Better late than never. Thank you so much."
"Sorry if its tight around your wrist. I modeled it after mine when I was you know, smaller so."
You giggled.
"It's alright, Thomas."
You slid the bracelet on. It fit snuggly on your wrist and looked nice.
"Not too bad", Thomas said. "Almost a perfect fit."
You met his eyes before shyly turning away.
"Don't forget", Sir Topham Hatt started. "The party is tonight. Get ready!"
-------------------------------------------------------
Everyone spent the rest of the day preparing and setting up the lounge and surrounding area for the Christmas Party. Banners and other decorations were hung up. You, Percy, and Toby goy the lounge decorated as everyone else did that elsewhere. Red and gold lined the building, especially in the lounge and dining room/ kitchen. You continued to wear your friendship bracelet, catching natural lighting from outside.
Nighttime had come. People and children gathered around Tidmouth Sheds and boarding house. Food and beverages were available in the dining room, of which Toby's aunt, Henrietta had made. You occupied the kitchen with her. She was gentle and very sweet. Her brown curly hair dangled about her soft, pale-pink skin. She walked over to you, her bosoms bouncing along with her plumy body wrapped in a brown dress.
"How are you holding up", she asked kindly, with a sweet tone of voice.
You nodded.
"Good. I guess, ma'am", you smiled.
She smiled back, her red lips bringing you a sense of comfort.
"Alright then, sugar", she said before turning back into the kitchen. "I'm sure it won't be much longer till showtime."
Just then, Percy came in.
"We're ready!", he said.
Outside, everyone was by the sheds, observing a grand Christmas tree. All the drivers had on Santa hats, including you. Percy lead you and Henrietta over to Thomas and Toby who smiled when they saw you all.
"Your just in time", Thomas said lowly.
Sir Topham Hatt then came onto a microphone.
"Happy Christmas, everyone!", he boomed cheerfully as everyone cheered. "Now for the moment you all have been waiting for."
The Christmas tree then lit up beautifully, causing the surrounding area to glow red and green. Everyone looked in awe and cheered with the sound of children applauding. Everyone then began to sing Christmas songs. As they did, you noticed Henry was nowhere to be seen.
"Where's Henry?", you thought.
You looked over to Henrietta.
"Have you seen, Henry?", you asked.
She shook her head.
"I haven't seen him all night", she said.
You thanked her and headed out.
You excused yourself politely as the singing continued. You made your way through the crowd, looking for Henry.
"Henry? Henry?", you called out lowly.
Nothing.
You made your way back inside. You searched the lounge area and dining room.
Nothing.
You made your way down the hall to his room, which was '103.' You knocked.
"Henry? Henry are you in there? It's me, Y/n."
It was quiet for a few. You pulled back.
"You can.. co... come in", you heard a faint voice say, catching you off guard.
You gently opened the door.
On the bed was Henry, sitting there his head in his arms placed on top of his legs. You closed the door behind yourself.
"Henry, are you ok?", you asked gently, walking over to him.
You stopped at his desk.
"Henry?..."
He said nothing. You gently sat beside him. "Something's wrong, Henry", you said softly with a hint of concern.
He was still...... still.
"I'm genuinely worried about you...."
You could hear the faint sound of singing in the distance. You turned back to Henry. You thought for a moment.
"If you don't want to talk about, its... its fine. But, I don't want you to be alone. Especially on Christmas."
So, you sat there beside Henry. You eventually got up and went over to his desk to sit there for a bit, just to give him some room. He was still quiet. You were getting pretty sleepy from the day's work but stayed awake. You bent forward.
"Thanks, Y/n", a voice said.
You looked up to Henry.
"For....?"
"For caring enough about me to stay here when you could've easily stayed outside with everyone else. I tend to suffer dreadfully, and no one cares......"
You stood up and sat beside him. "......Henry......."
"It's true" he said, dryly.
You placed your hand on his shoulder, rubbing it gently. He finally revealed his face, looking over to you.
"Not when I'm around", you said softly.
The faint hum of a helicopter was heard. You both looked up. It sounded close. There was then cheering from outside.
"Santa! Its Santa!", you heard children saying.
Henry's gaze went back down. You softly placed your Santa hat onto his head. Henry perked up and looked over to you. He then had a faint smile on his face. He scooted closer, leaning on you. You brought him into your arms.
"Happy Christmas, Henry", you said sweetly.
"Happy Christmas to you too, Y/n", he said, with a hint of genuine happiness.