Full Circle/ Epilogue

You were back to working and everything was back to normal. You were currently in your room writing in your diary as today marked a year since you came to Sodor.
"Ever since I came here to the Island of Sodor, a lot has happened"
You wrote as events and memories of the past fluttered through your mind.
"It's hard to believe that so much happened within only 365 days. I've reunited with an old friend as well as making new ones I know will last well past a lifetime."
You looked outside to the landscape, before returning to writing as thoughts of potential future events came to mind.
"I don't know how long I'll be here on Sodor, but for however long I stay, with my friends and companions by my side, I know I have nothing to fear or loose." You put your pencil down and closed your diary. You then grabbed your hat and went out your door, closing it behind you, leaving your room quiet and alone as morning sunrays shined through your curtains.

You got your engine up and running. As you made your way onto the tracks, a familiar whistle came.
"Hey Y/N!", a voice said.
You turned to see Thomas rolling up in his respective blue tank engine.
You gave him a smile.
"Ready to get the day started?", he asked.
You blew your train's whistle.
"You bet", you said.
Side by side, you two made your way out, ready to take on a new day.

~The End