Chapter 1:~Find you~

Legolas had finally found out where Aline was locked up by her father and he was leaving with Aragorn and Gimli to free her.

As they rode through The Dark Elves Kingdom, everything was completely quiet and it seemed completely unguarded. At least this part there the abandoned palace laid.
Aline laid in the bed in the tower, coughing of sickness and hunger, her heart hurting. "Legolas," She whispered dreamlessly in a hoarse voice before her eyes closed once again.

Legolas, Aragorn and Gimli arrived to the abandoned palace and fought off the Dark Elves Guards and hurried up the stairs against the tower.
Aline woke up a little from her sleep by the cell door unlocking. She tried to move but her body was too weak. Legolas, Aragorn and Gimli broke into the chambers and Legolas hurried over to Aline who was laying weak and broken in the bed. "Aline, meleth nín, I'm here. Can you hear me?," "Legolas," Aline whispered hoarsely, barely any sound in her voice. "She needs water," Aragorn declared quickly and handed Legolas a water skin with fresh cold water. Legolas brought the skin to his love's lips and helped her drink and Aline started coughing violently. "She needs elven treatment. We have to take her back to Ithilien as fast as possible," Aragorn declared. Legolas nodded and gently lifted Aline into his arms. "Legolas," Aline whispered weakly, leaning against his chest before drifting unconscious.

Legolas kissed her forehead gently. "I shall never leave your side again," He whispered softly, "I promise,"