Chapter 7:~Poison~

Everyone sat in The Light Kingdom's castle's great hall, having breakfast. Thranduil was starting to worry. His daughter's seat was still empty and she hadn't shown herself in the whole morning.
Gimli who had finished his breakfast curiously and confused went to see what The Light elf Queen was doing.

Gimli gently knocked on the doors to Elora's chambers. "My Lady?," He asked, "Are you alright? Can I come in?," Elladan and Elrohir showed up behind the dwarf. "My Lady? Elora?," Elladan asked worriedly. Gimli looked up at the two elves. "But don't just stand there! Open the doors! The elf Queen might be in danger!," And Elladan sighed and opened the doors. When they got to see Elora laying unconscious on the bed, they quickly hurried over to her. "My Lady? Elora," Elrohir said worriedly. He noticed that Elora was wearing the necklace Elladan had given her. "Elladan," He smiled, "She accepted it," And Elladan sighed, "Yes, but she's strangely been poisoned in some way," Elora coughed violently in her deep sleep. "Shh, Elora, we're going to help you," Elladan whispered soothingly, "Gimli, go and get Aragorn! Hurry! Legolas and Thranduil as well," Gimli growled irritatingly and left.

Elladan gently put his hand on Elora's forehead. "She has high fever and she's sweating," And Elrohir hurried to place a wet cloth on Elora's forehead. "Elladan, we have to open her nightgown. She will only get warmer if we don't," And Elladan sighed and reached out his hands to unbutton her nightgown. Elora quickly put her hands over her in protest. "Elora, what are you doing? We're trying to help you!," Elladan said worriedly. Elora slowly let out tears from her closed eyes. "Elladan, I think Elora is afraid of other men touching her," And Elladan swallowed. Could his future wife had been taken by force in the past? His heart pained at the thought. "Elora, please, meleth nín, (my love) we just want to help you," Elladan said soothingly. Elora then loosened her arms from around her a little enough for Elladan and Elrohir to gently take away her arms a little. Elladan swallowed but slowly opened some of the bottoms of Elora's nightgown. He swallowed when he saw fading and also very visible scars on Elora's stomach and chest. She seemed to have been tortured in the past. "They're not inflected so she's alright," Elrohir pointed out. Elladan gently took Elora's hand, "You're going to be alright. We're going to figure out what this is, meleth nín," (my love) He whispered softly. Suddenly, Aragorn, Thranduil and Legolas entered the chambers. Thranduil swallowed, "How could she have been poisoned," And Emersion entered the chambers along with Callon. Emersion felt his anger rise, "You're going to pay for this, brother," And Callon swallowed, "You know what this is?," And Emersion sighed, "It's an easy but very deathly poison created by magic. He's trying to provoke me. He knows that I can cure it easily. He would never let a poison kill Elora this easily. He will want to do it himself," And he took out a potion and went over to Elora. "Drink this, Ithildin," Elora slowly drank some of the potion and her eyes opened. "Emersion, what happened?," And Emersion sighed, "Aldon must have poisoned you," And Elora quickly bottomed her nightgown and turned around to see one of The Light Elves spirits staring at her. "Elora, you alright?," Callon asked gently. And Elora nodded, "I'm fine,"