Chapter 9:~Elora's speech~

In darkness, Aldon's and Saruman's army of orcs was marching against war. Aldon was preparing to kill Elora. He was creating a powerful fine demon sword that he was going to use.

When Elora woke up next day, she hurried to get dressed and went to the throne room. "Elora, my child, what's wrong?," Thranduil interrupted. Elora turned towards her father. "It's nothing," She lied. "The look in your eyes says something else," Aragorn declared. And Cristiana entered the hall. "Elora, what's wrong?," She asked. Elora sighed, "It's just something," Elladan turned to his brother. Elora slowly went over to the wall and placed her hand against it and a shadow of a hand appeared next to it. "Love can be a gift. But don't drink the wine! Don't!," A male soft voice whispered. "Who are you?," Elora asked softly. The voice did not respond and Elora swallowed confused.

~A while later~

Elora stood to face her subjects. "This is glorious day for The Light Kingdom. I know this Kingdom endured much darkness during the time of Sauron. But you all shall now that under my rule. The people shall not be judged by their faith, but by their actions," She paused. "Because regardless of my faith, I am not an elvish Queen, I am not a Starlight Queen, I am not a Western Queen, I am your Queen! I was born in Greenwood on The Light Moon Day some years before The Westerns poisoned my ancestor Aranel The Magnificent, Aranel Starlight! Crowned newborn! I was raised to fight for this Kingdom! I am a Light elf! "I am The Rightful Queen Of The Light Kingdom! Ancestor of Aranel The Magnificent! A child of The Valar and The Moon and sun! I am The Light! This Kingdom is in my blood as I now it is in yours! I believe in a Light Kingdom that is independent, justly and peaceful! A Light Kingdom that cannot be frightened, bullied or bored by anyone! If you agree, then you will stand with me and tell The Westerns... Who would eared you to bow to their rule! What we have told countless of invaders before them... That this is our realm! And though they may spill our blood, they will never take The Light Kingdom that pounds in our veins!," And the people clapped and cheered. "Long Live Queen Elora! Long Live The Queen!,"
And Elora's Lady Alana started to sing,

[Alana]
She who walks in fire
Will strike down every master
Break the chains around us
And we will call out

Oh, our Silver Queen
Blood of The Moon and sun
Ithildin

You who set us free
Elora Thranduliell
Light elf Queen

[Alana & the people]
Oh Ithildin
Oh Ithildin
Oh Ithildin

Oh Ithildin
Oh Ithildin
Oh Ithildin

[Alana]
She who speaks for the voiceless
Will raise a sword in justice
She will rise like an Empress
Bring all Westerns to their knees

Oh our, Silver Queen
Blood of The moon and sun
Ithildin

You who set us free
Elora Thranduliell

[Alana & the people]
Ithildin
Oh Ithildin
Ithildin

Ithildin
Oh Ithildin
Ithildin

Ithildin
Oh Ithildin
Ithildin

Ithildin
Oh Ithildin
Ithildin

[Alana]
Oh, our Silver Queen
Blood of The Moon and sun
Ithildin

You who set us free
Elora Thranduliell
Light elf Queen

Oh, our Silver Queen
Blood of The Moon and sun
Ithildin

You who set us free
Elora Thranduliell
Light elf Queen

Oh, our Silver Queen
Blood of the moon and sun
Ithildin

You who set us free
Elora Thranduliell
Light elf Queen

Elora smiled and glanced at Elladan who smiled at her. Suddenly, dragon roars was heard and dragons came flying through the sky. Elora smiled and a dragon landed before her. "My Queen," She said, bowing her head. "Starlight," Elora smiled at The Ice Fire dragon and her other giant dragon, a fire dragon landed beside Starlight. "Nagendra," Elora smiled and greeted the dragon. Starlight smiled, "Queen Of The Light Kingdom and Queen and Mother Of Dragons. It's good to see you again," And Emersion smiled softly at Elora. Starlight looked down at the necklace around Elora's neck. "The half elven uniting with The Light Elves Dynasty. It's a wonder and blessing from The Valar, your creators along with The moon and sun," And Elora smiled. Starlight looked at her suspiciously, "No flight this time?," And Elora smiled and shook her head, "No, not today," And Elora's smaller dragon, a silver dragon named Seara landed on Elora's shoulder. "Fly," And Starlight smiled, "I will come when you need me," And the dragons flew away.
Elladan walked over to his future wife. "What is it?," And Elora swallowed, "They're coming, he's coming, I can feel his darkness of shadow," And Elladan gently squeezed her shoulder.

Elora sat in darkness, only a lighted candle lighted up her chambers along with the light of the moon and the rain storm outside. Autumn and winter was coming to Middle Earth. Darkness became deeper. She laid down in her bed, trying to get some sleep. In a few months she would marry Elladan and everything would change. Everything would change. She suddenly heard the doors to her chambers open. She quickly sat up. "Hello? Is someone there?," She asked anxiously. "You're frightened, sister," A voice said. That was the voice. The same voice who had spoken to her earlier in the throne hall. She stood up. "Who are you? Why are you fallowing me?," She turned towards the man who stood a bit from her which his back against her. She swallowed, "What are you?," And the man turned around. He had dark brown short hair and brown eyes and pointed ears. "I think you know, sister. Elora Thranduliell," And Elora swallowed, "Aranel The Magnificent," The Light elf smiled, "You're in great danger, Elora! Aldon, he has a sword he has intended to kill you with and take your light. You must be careful, you must defeat him! The Westerns will invade once The Light Kingdom's true heir is dead! You must marry Elladan! You must be strong and lead us all to The Valar. Do what I could not. The Light Elves must always prevail! Everything else! Everything else can be sacrificed!," And he went over to her. Elora swallowed in frighted once his spiritual hand touched her hair. "Remember Elora, you're strong, so strong, stronger than any Light elf that's ever lived. Our powers and spirits run through you. You are us. You must be strong, for your family, for The Light Kingdom and for our Dynasty," And Elora swallowed, "I will," "You're a child of The Valar and the moon and sun. You're a part god Elora. Do not feel fear, because fear is strength," And he leaned forward and Elora breathed out in fear as she felt him kiss her forehead. "Be careful, sister. But remember, we're always with you, our spirits are always here to guide you. We live in you. We are you," With those last words, he was gone. Tomorrow they would march against Aldon's army who was approaching The Light Kingdom. She would defeat Aldon to every price.