Chapter 11:~The War of The Light~

The battle was in act. The orcs fought the people of Gondor, The Light Kingdom, Eryn Lasgalen and The Wizards.
Elora fought the orcs with her magic and daggers. Aldon's eyes landed on The Light elf and ordered his orcs to take Elora down.
Elora felt the orcs push her to the ground. An orc grabbed her and threw her side against the edge of the field. Elora yelped out in pain and Elladan swallowed as he saw her. The orcs stopped him from running to her. Aldon walked over to Elora and swung her sword against her. Elora blocked the sword with her daggers. Aldon smiled wickedly, "It's time you accept your fate, Elora! You're going to die just like your ancestors!," And Elora shook her head, "You cannot destroy the light! You may kill me! But you can never destroy The Light that burns within me! My powers does not belong to you!," And Aldon removed her daggers and smiled wickedly, "Nice speech! But now, you're gonna die!," And he stabbed her with the demon blade in the stomach. Elora screamed out in pain, tears starting streaming down her cheeks, a bleeding wound now in her stomach. Aldon smiled wickedly, "That wound shall now take you well. No elf or mortal man can cure it," Suddenly, Emersion took his brother to the ground. They started to fight and Elora used the last of her powers to freeze Aldon to the ground. "You our father always loved me more. You're weak Emersion! Risking your life to save an elf! Your fatherly love for Elora makes you weak! Father taught me everything but you he never loved," Aldon snapped, "You could never become a real Dark One," And Emersion stabbed Aldon through the spine through the heart. "You know father taught me about a certain spot where you can stab someone through the spine and the heart at the same time! Sad that he never taught you that!," Emersion snapped angrily. Aldon stilled and turned into dust and disappeared.
The orcs fled and Elladan hurried over to Elora and gently took her into his arms.
Emersion turned and hurried over to Elora. "You're going to be alright," He whispered soothingly. Elora looked up at him weakly. Emersion smiled and healed Elora's wound with his magic. Emersion quickly took Elora into his arms, hugging her tightly, tears of relief and love streaming down both their cheeks. "I love you, Elora, my daughter," Emersion whispered, "Never forget that," And Elladan took Elora into his and hugged her tightly, turning towards Emersion. "Thank you," He smiled at the wizard. Emersion smiled and stood up. Charline run over to Emersion and hugged him tightly. "Elora!," Thranduil interrupted. Elladan helped Elora up and Thranduil hugged his daughter tightly. "It's over, it's finally over," Elora smiled. Elora looked down at her wrist and the mark of Sauron quickly disappeared completely. Elora turned around and saw Aranel's spirit staring at her. She smiled at him and he smiled back.