Problem

Imagine you and James are best friends. You two knew each other since y'all were babies. It is summer break and your mother, only parent left, is really sick. She spends every night in the hospital and the doctors try everything they can. But, this morning, you get a call from the hospital saying your mother passed away. As you cry on your bed, you decide to call James. You finally stopped crying, so you dial his number.

"Hello?", as you hear his voice you start to cry again.

"Hey, (Y/N) what's the matter?", his voice is soft and caring that you have the courage to start speaking.

"I-i got a c-call from the h-hospital.", you manage to say.

"(Y/N)...", James is lost for words, so you tell him the news.

"Th-they s-said that sh-she d...died.", all is silent on the phone and a tear rolls down your cheek.

"I will be right over.", James hangs up.

After a while, you hear a knock on the door and you go downstairs (A/N you are wearing the clothes above and your hair is in a messy bun). You open the door to see James and, instantly, you start to cry again. He embraces you in a bear hug letting you cry in his chest. He leads you to the couch then sits down with you crying in his arms.

"Shhhh... Is ok, I'm here.", James says softly in your ear.

-Authors Note-

Heyyyyyyyyy

It's me!!!

I updated!!!

This was a request from soccerfreak87

Request more, please!

They will be longer from now on!!

Bai!!!

Marissa😝