The Wedding Plan Pt. 1

"Come on James! We'll be late!", Maria called to her soon-to-be-husband.

James walked down the stairs in a tank top and faded jeans with sunglasses resting on his head.

"I'm ready.", he informed her.

Maria looked at James and smiled, "The boys are already waiting in the bus," she looked at his suitcase, "Do you have everything?"

He thought for a minute, "I don't think s... Oh! My sunglasses. Where are they?"

James started searching around frantically for his sunglasses and Maria started giggling. James turns towards her in disbelief.

"This is no laughing matter!", he then starts to open the suitcase.

Laughing, Maria tries to get his attention.

"James,", she says but when he doesn't turn around she says a little louder, "James!"

"What?", he asks as he stops and turns towards her.

She walks up to him and reaches for his sunglasses. Taking them down, James starts to smile.

"Wow.... Aren't I stupid.", he laughs and takes the sunglasses away from her.

Maria smiles and kisses James on the cheek, "Come on. Their waiting."

They head out to the tour bus and Carlos, who was waiting outside the bus' door, calls inside the bus, "Start the bus! They are out!"

James and Carlos exchange a bro greeting then Carlos gives Maria a friendly hug. The three enter the bus and greet the other boys. Kendall and Logan are unpacking the groceries they bought and Carlos jumps onto the couch. James leads Maria to the beds and they start to unpack.

After a while, James looks over at Maria and smiles to himself. He is thrilled to have his fiance on tour with him. He has dreamed of the day that they would get married and have children but they have yet to have that specific conversation. They briefly mentioned their future together but it was cut off by a call from the band's manager who brought up a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the boys. They had the chance to go on the wildest tour but they had to make a quick decision to seize the moment.

Before the call came in, Maria and James wanted to have the wedding that month. When Maria heard the news, she smiled through her wants and told James it would be alright if they went on the tour. James face-timed the boys and they all agreed that it would be an amazing chance to show the world all their hard work. But, James made sure that Maria could come along. He felt terrible that they would have to reschedule their wedding and mentioned an idea he had to his bandmates. They loved his plan and agreed to keep it a secret from Maria so it would be a surprise.

James thought about the idea and couldn't wait until it happens.

* * *

Sorry, it's so short!

I have been super busy with school but when summer starts, I will be posting way more than I have.