Worldwide Girl Pt. 1

"I can't believe we are finally going to one of their concerts!"

I look over at my little sister who is looking out the window excitedly. She is the one who is completely obsessed with Big Time Rush. I am not saying that I am not, but I am not a crazy fan unlike her. Since I am 19, I am driving my sister and me to the concert.

I put my eyes back on the road, "Hey Natalie, do you want to put on one of their songs?", I ask pointing to my phone in the cup holder.

"Sure!", she grabs my phone and starts flipping through the music.

Worldwide starts to play and we both sing along as I drive us to the concert. I can't help but wonder who the Worldwide girls are going to be.

-At the concert-

With Natalie in an oversized BTR shirt and me with the snacks, we sit on the grass waiting for the concert to begin. We are sitting in the grass because they were the only seats open but I made sure we sit close enough to the stage so she has a great first concert.

"I really want to see Logan. He is so cute.", Natalie said, "Which one's your favorite?"

I pretend like I am thinking and say, "James is my favorite. He has the best voice out of the boys."

Natalie makes a shocked face and puts a hand on her heart, "Logan has a beautiful voice, too!"

I start laughing at her but stop when a video starts on the screen. It is the security guard asking where the boys are and looking frantic. Then it cuts to the boys in a black SUV with Kendall driving, James next to him and Carlos and Logan in the back. They are trying to find their way to the concert destination. They finally get there and show a picture of the security guard outside then run past him to the door to the place. This is when I realize that they are playing their characters on their Nickelodeon show 'Big Time Rush'. They finally get to the dressing room and then the screen goes black. Then the concert starts. The whole time, Natalie is pointing out Logan and is trying to take pictures with her digital camera. We sing and dance along to all of the songs.

Around the end of the concert, they got seven chairs. With each of them sitting in a chair with a chair between them, leaving three empty chairs. One in the middle of James and Kendall, another between Logan and James on the right, and the last between Carlos and Kendall on the left.

Kendall takes a microphone, "Okay, so this is the time where we get to sit on these chairs with a few of our fans and sing them a song."

The attention goes to James as he says, "That song is Worldwide. We do this because we want all of our fans to know that we care about them all around the world."

Then Carlos says, "Now me, Logan and James will go into the crowd and choose one fan to come sit with us!"

Everyone goes crazy and start yelling for them to be the Worldwide Girl. Natalie is on her tippy toes trying to look for Logan. She finds him when he gets up on stage with a fan around her age.

Then she points and says excitedly, "I see James!"

I turn around to see where she is pointing and I see that James is on his way towards us. I wonder who he'll pick.

James is surrounded by screaming girls and the guards are having trouble keeping them back. He is smiling that beautiful white-toothed smile that melts my heart every time I see it.

Then James is looking around and we lock eyes. His smile gets bigger and he makes his way to me through the mob of girls.

Next thing I know he is standing right in front of me and holds out his hand, "What's your name?"

"Lily.", I reply taking his hand confused.

His eyes twinkle, "Well, Lily, will you be my Worldwide Girl?"

"Yeah. Sure."

I am completely shocked. James picked me? What?, I think as I follow him through the crowd all the way to the stage. I am still holding his hand. I look at some of the girls as we pass through and some of them look so mad that it looks like they will murder me, but some look so sad that I want to bring them with me so they can have the experience that they probably were looking forward to. Of course, we are moving too fast to do any of this so I am just left with my thoughts.

"Where is James?", I look at the stage to see Kendall looking into the crowd searching for James.

In fact, all of the boys are up there with their Worldwide Girl, except Kendall. Then a stage light comes over us.

"There he is!", Carlos points and they go to their chairs and help the girls settle in theirs as we walk up the steps of the stage.

I glance into the crowd and I can barely see where we were before. I turn back to everyone on the stage and by this time James has let go of my hand to go get his mike and meet the other girls. That is when I realize Logan is standing in front of me smiling.

"Hi, I'm Logan. And who might you be?", his dimples get deeper.

"I'm Lily.", I smile back.

Kendall comes over, "Hey Lily, you wanna come meet the other girls?"

"Uh, sure. How do you already know my name?", I ask while we walk over to them.

"Oh yeah. Sorry. James told me."

I meet the other girls and Carlos then I am ushered to my chair in the middle of James and Kendall in the middle of all of them. Logans girl is between him and James on the right and Carlos' girl is between him and Kendall on the left.

"Now that we have our Worldwide Girls, I want you all to know that we are singing to you as well.", Kendall says and the music starts.

I look at the other girls and see them start tearing up and holding their guy's hand. Kendall starts to sing and I watch as he sings to the other girl next to him. I then look at James and catch him looking at me. I start to smile awkwardly and he just chuckles.

The whole song goes by in a blur. James kept looking at me and he sang to me like he does to all the other girls. Kendall snuck up behind one of the girls and sang to her. He also sang to me but it was kind of weird being sung to.

Afterward, James hugged me and all of us girls got backstage passes for after the concert. I got escorted by a guard to my spot and Natalie was asking so many questions. I told her about the backstage pass and she started freaking out. Then she calmed down as much as she can and started to sing along to the music again.

I sing with her but I keep wondering why did James pick me? I guess we will see after the concert.

***

Hi guys!  

I decided to make this one a short story.

There will be another chapter so don't worry.

Comment or DM me if you have a request that you'd want me to do!!

Hope this was long enough for Y'all.  Please give me feedback on anything you think I can improve on.

This one is for TheSceneBeane :)