Chapter 3

Brandon's P.O.V.

I ran through the lush, green yard with vigor. I took in the fresh smell, today was the first day of spring, and all the birds were singing. The birdsong was all through out the neighborhood, and it brought joy to everyone. Today was exciting day, I got invited to a birthday party! Not just any birthday party, Lily Jackson's! Lily Jackson was the most beautiful girl in first grade, her hair was as blond and gold, her eyes as blue as the ocean, and she was the nicest in the grade! I dreamed of the fun at the party! I've never been to where the party would take place. I heard the restaurant is named Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. The place sounds fun and exciting! I can't wait to see the gorgeous Lily Jackson. Her hair, her smile.........

Brandon's Mom's P.O.V.

"Mitchell, I honestly don't want Brandon to go to this party. The events that happened five years ago worry me. The murderer could still be out there. I remember driving to work and passing the diner a few minutes after the murder had taken place. I can't get the image out of my mind, of the blood and gore on the sidewalk. And I swear I had seen the girl's red and mangled eyeball roll into the street." I shivered remembering the gruesome sight.

My husband replied," Brandon will be fine, he's old enough to be aware, and he's old enough to handle himself."

He will be fine.

Fine.

Fine.