Chapter 13

Rose's (Worker at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria)P.O.V.

I arrived right on time, 7:00 A.M. The restaurant didn't open until 9:00, but I had to be there early because I had to set up for a birthday party at 12:00. I pulled into the parking lot, and saw something strange, a boy laying on the curb, his hair was messy and sweat trickled down from his forehead. I went to shake him awake. The boy woke up with a strangled gasp, the sweat now soaked his clothing.

He screamed so hard that I thought my eardrums were going to burst.

"Are you okay?", I said.

The boy replied nervously,"I'm.....fine?." But he didn't seem so sure.

His homeless appearance made me worry, I'm only 18, but my maternal instinct was as powerful as a 40 year old mother.

His hand were scraped and swollen, there was many cuts on his dirty and greasy face.

I took him by the hand and walked him inside. He seemed tired and grouchy, but not quite hostile. I sat him down at one of the cheap and cheesy tables, and brought him a Coke and a bag of chips from the handy vending machine. The boy seemed delighted at the sight of food.

"Thank you." He said.

"You're welcome."

I smiled, and he smiled back. This was one of the first times I've enjoyed my job.

Then I heard something coming from the outside of the door.

I crept outside, only to see a skinny man, it was Jeremy, the night guard. I wondered what he was doing here, because his shift ends at 6:00 A.M. He seemed very distant, this wasn't normal. He opened the trunk to his very nice car, he looked straight at me. I looked away because something was very wrong here.

I crept back into the restaurant and came back to the little boy. He was whispering something underneath his breath.

It sounded like, "Blood on the wall, four gone, Marie is back, he is here, it's him.

It's him.

It's him.