Stolen clothes (Peyton Sawyer)

"Is that my bra?" (y/n) asked, leaning against the door frame. Peyton quickly turned around and covered herself with a blanket.

"Seriously (y/n/n)? Have you ever heard of knocking?" The blond girl spat, trying to dress herself without reviling her body to the other woman. They had a playful relationship, (y/n) and Peyton. Bickering was a must in their relationship as well as stealing each other's clothes. Truth to be told, that's how most of the bickering started.

"Oh like I haven't seen everything you got to offer already" (y/n) scoffed back, taking a seat in Peyton's bed and looking through an old fashion magazine. "Luke is looking for you by the way," she stated, making herself comfortable. "Might wanna cover up that bra you know, since he knows it's mine" Peyton rolled her eyes at the girl but changed her crop-top to a sweater nonetheless.

"Don't touch anything while I'm gone" Peyton said sternly, the kind of tone that made (y/n) want to touch everything, just because. "I mean it, don't" she added before walking out of her room. And for once (y/n) actually listened, even though the fashion magazine was killing her. It was all about makeup and how to lose weight and lame stuff like that, non of interest to (y/n). She laid straight on Peyton's bed, wondering what her brother wanted to talk about with her friend. They dated last summer, Lucas and Peyton but ended it when Lucas got feelings for Brooke. Again.

The cabin was oddly quiet, you couldn't hear Brooke and Rachel bickering or Nathan and Haley being all cuddly with each other. All that could be heard was the faint voices from downstairs. Lucas and Peyton's voices. (y/n) pressed her ear to the door, hoping to get some information about their conversation. Soon enough footsteps were heard on the stairs and (y/n) jumped backwards to Peyton's bed, grabbing the old magazine. Peyton entered the room looking rather irritated. "Wassup?" (y/n) asked, trying not to sound too noisy.

"Nothing" Peyton said shortly, sitting down beside (y/n). "Doesn't matter" she added and grabbed the magazine, throwing it on the floor behind them. "Your brother sucks, do you know that?" She placed her head on (y/n)'s lap, a deep sigh escaped her mouth.

"What did he do?" (y/n) now asked, dreading the answer. Sure Lucas was her brother but these last years it almost seems as though he was a stranger. And (y/n) certainly don't like the way he treats Peyton or Brooke.

"He knows what we've done" Peyton said as (y/n)'s hand made its way to connect to Peyton's. "He said he could expose me to everyone whenever" She looked (y/n) in the eyes, her eyes filled with betrayal.

"What does he want?" (y/n) spat at the door, her anger growing bigger by the second. Peyton shrugged her shoulders but (y/n) could figure that it had to be something about their love triangle with Brooke. "He wouldn't" (y/n) then spoke, stroking Peyton's hair. Peyton shrugged her shoulders again, cuddling her face into (y/n)'s stomach. "I'll talk to him, he's not a monster" 'yet' (y/n) thought, holding Peyton close.

"Fuck it" Peyton said, sitting up. "Fuck him!" (y/n) looked at her in confusion, 'was she planing revenge?' She thought. "I'm done hiding this, hiding how deeply I actually feel for you in fear of what people might think" Peyton turned to look at (y/n), who's cheeks were now light pink. "Well screw it" Peyton leaned in to capture (y/n)'s lips, sweet meeting salty once more.

(y/n) melted into the kiss, she did every time. They parted for air for a split second before connecting their lips once more, hungrily this time. They parted again, leaning against each other's foreheads. "Wow I'm so gay" (y/n) giggled, placing a hand on Peyton's warm cheek.

"I love you (y/n)" Peyton said. She's never said it before, not in that way at least. "And I want everyone to know that" she added, pecking (y/n) quickly. "I just want to be me, and let everybody know that you brooke me so good" Both fell into laughter at the new term from yesterday.

"Maybe they don't need to know that" (y/n) laughed, clinging to Peyton. "I'm proud of you though, and I'm so glad I can finally be with you, like actually be with you" Peyton snuggled her head into (y/n)'s neck, kissing it softly.

"Me too" The blond said. "Now I can steal all your clothes whenever I want" (y/n) could feel how Peyton smirked against her neck, her warm breath sending chills down (y/n)'s back.

(y/n) pushed Peyton of her shoulder and looked at her sternly. "Oh no you won't!" She exclaimed, launching herself at Peyton and started tickling her.

They both fell back on the bed, exhausted from their previous tickle fight. "You know I totally will though" Peyton giggled, holding (y/n)'s hand.

(y/n) sighed dramatically. "God damn it"