New Like Crazy 💥

Y/n's POV-

Me and Mommy were going to see the Glamrock Animatronics on stage today! I woke up and immediately went to do my morning routine. I was so excited that I wanted to do it by myself today, usually Mommy would help me, but I couldn't wait a moment longer. I searched through my closet and found my f/o, putting it on "I'm ready!" I said to myself in the mirror, but then my smiled turned into a shocked yet joyful expression. I laughed "Oh No! I put my f/o on backwards!" I pretended to panic, I put it on again, but the correct way. I smiled, placing my hands on my hips proudly "Ha! Now I got it!" I joyfully said.

I got hungry, so I went into the kitchen and tried to make my f/f, but ended up making a obnoxiously huge mess, I worriedly tried to speed and clean everything so Mommy wouldn't notice, I did a really good job! Next thing I knew, I finished my breakfast, My Mom walking in on me "Oh! Your already dressed, and made yourself breakfast?! What a big one you are!" She said happily, she was already dressed as well "Yeah Mommy! I did this all by myself!" I cheered. She came up to me and placed a kiss on my forehead, I giggled happily. "Are you ready to go sweetheart?" She asked "Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! I'm ready!!" I replied. She held my hand in hers as we made our way to the car, to drive our way to the place!

Time Skip~

Once we made it inside, we heard a loud speaker, presumably the instructor "Announcement Everyone! The concert is about to begin! I present to you...THE GLAMROCKS!!!" The person cheered, everyone began to clap. I was too short to see, so my mother placed me on her shoulders. The Glamrocks appeared on stage, Glamrock Freddy, Glamrock Chica, Roxanne, and Monty! I waved to Freddy, and he noticed me and waved back, Oh my goodness he saw me!! They started to sing and dance, having lots of fun and was in harmony, but it only lasted a few seconds...Freddy malfunctioned right when the act started, he fell to the floor. Everybody gasped, my Mother placed me down for a second before somebody else's kid came up to her, asking if she knew where their parents was and to help find them "I'll be right back sweetie, stay here and don't panic okay?" She asked, I nodded. She ran off trying to find the kid's parents. I don't know why she left me and didn't bring me with her, but I guess its best that I stay put so I don't get hurt. Mommy will be back. I waited for a bit, then suddenly, a hoard of people ran by me at high speed, causing me to get shoved and hit the ground...boom, I was knocked out...everything was black...

Time Skip~

I woke up, in a place that looked like a room, a dark room...I immediately got up and looked around "M-Mommy!" I called out. I was in a totally different area, not where the concerts were made. "Mommy!" I called out again, no answer, I started to get worried "Don't worry Little One..You are safe with me" I heard a deep voice say. I jumped a little bit from fear, I got up to run away, but a huge animatronic stood before me, Blue glowing eyes looking down at me. I screamed and hid in the corner of the room. I covered my face in fear, the robotic footsteps coming into my ears, meaning the Animatronic was next to me now "W-Wait! Please don't worry, I won't hurt you." I heard it say, I slowly looked up, only to see Freddy with a concerned expression "You Won't?" I asked, he brought himself to my level "Of Course I won't! I'm here to protect you. I remember...you were the one that waved to me at the concert! You are my friend." Freddy said, I walked up to him, he brought me into an embrace. Freddy held me close and snuzzled me "Its okay, your with me." He comforted, I smiled sweetly. Even though I may not be with Mommy anymore, I got Freddy to protect me, and he's nicer than I expected!

Freddy brought me to look at the other animatronics practice for their next act, but from the sounds of it, Monty is raging in his room "He must be mad about the failed concert, ya know, the one that I collapsed in..." He said shamefully, Freddy was caryying me in his arms, I patted his shoulder "Don't be sad Freddy! You did good." I comforted, he smiled. He placed me down, allowing me to run around, I looked back at him, and he nodded, I ran off and looked around. I saw lots of relics from the other pizzerias and some...trash? No, there was literally some trash, who forgot to clean? Its okay, we all make mistakes. I saw this kitchen area, it looked very snazzy, hehehe! I ended up bumping into a cautious bot though, he looked adorable, and then another bot was sweeping the floor. I ran all over the place until the point I made it into a dark hallway...

I looked around, and saw a stack of cans in front of me, then to my right was a door, I peeked inside and ended up seeing a chicken, wait...Glamrock Chica. Freddy saw me, but stayed quiet as in not to alert her, but he wanted to warn me not to make noise "Glamrock Chica?" I asked, but she didn't respond, she was busy eating garbage "Why are you eating garbage?" I questioned once more, no response. I was too quiet. I went out back to the stack of Cans and happily knocked them over, I soon heard Chica make chicken noises, coming over to me "Hehehe! There you are...Venessa *did* say that there was a child here..." She said, eyes going from blue to red. I screamed and began to run, Glamrock Chica chasing behind me "Run Y/n!" Freddy said, wait...how does he know my name? I ran and ran and ran, until I eventually found a vent, looking behind me, I saw Chica attempt to grabbed my leg, causing me to jump back in fear, falling inside the vent.

I started to crawl through speedily, taking a bit of turns, until eventually, I heard a different voice, a more smooth voice "You are Gorgeous! You will find that child.~" I heard, it was a female, Roxanne, to be exact. I took a small peek at what she was doing...she was talking to herself in the mirror, how cute! As I was watching, her wolf ears started twitching, and her nose started sniffing. She looked up at the vents and grinned "Found ya." She said, eyes turning red. Was she talking to me!? She leaped up and tried scratching and denting parts of the vents, I screamed and continued to scramble around. The more further I got, the crazier Roxy would rip a part of the vent "Hey! What's going on?!" Montgomery asked, coming out of nowhere "The Baby! She's in the vents!" Chica said, he growled and pulled a part of the vent, causing me to fall out. Freddy caught me in his arms, but Monty tackled him to the floor, me falling from his grip. I immediately got up and started to run again, Roxy was really fast though, so I almost didn't stand a chance.

After awhile of running, I saw a random box on the floor. I quickly ran to the box and placed it on top of me, hiding in it. I thought I saw a White Bunny sneaking through the darkness, but I brushed it off. Roxanne, Monty, Chica, and Freddy came up to the cardboard box I was in "You know we saw you hide there, don't ya?" Roxy asked, trying to lift the box, I quickly pulled it over me again and whimpered. "You guys scared her." Freddy complained, everyone's eyes went back to its normal state "Enough hiding!" Monty said before Throwing the box off of me, I crawled myself into a corner. I turned around just to see the gang surrounding me "Stay right there...We won't Bite" Roxy said, I started crying almost immediately after she had gotten too close. They all stepped back "This is your fault! You made her cry!" Chica said to Monty "Me!? Roxanne is the scary one!" He scolded "Huh? No I'm not! That's Freddy!" Roxy pointed out "I'm actually the one who has been helping her all of this time while the rest of you acted like a bunch of mouse chasing bimbos." Freddy blankly said with swift speed, having the laziest expression ever.

They had to cut off their argument and look back at me, Glamrock Chica tried getting down on her knees and crawling to me slowly, I tried to wipe my tears away, but they just kept coming down like a storm. She picked me up like a baby and kissed me "We're sorry that we scared ya. We didn't even introduce ourselves properly." She said "No Worries, We know each other, since she's been to our concert, she saw our introductions!" Freddy cheered. I was sleepy from the whole chase scene, but I'm also still afraid of them, except Freddy. Once I was calm, I reached for Freddy, and Chica placed me in his arms. I snuggled into him like a Teddy Bear. I slowly started to dose off. "Don't worry, we'll protect you..." Was all I heard before falling asleep.With Freddy, I felt safe. With him, I felt untouched... With him...

'She wouldn't get me'

A/n: Hey Guys! Sorry it took so long for this chapter to release. Like I said in many other stories, I'm overwhelmed. I was doing many other things at the same time while writing this, which is why I didn't want to be Online, but I did anyway. I won't be responding to anything, but I'll still read the comments!! ^^ I will try to update as soon as I can...hmm

Love You All....