🌞The Sun and The Moon🌚

Y/n's POV-

After that crazy Chase Fight with Vanny, Vanassa restricted me from being around her, in which I don't find a problem, and took me to the Daycare. When in there, I met Sundrop....

"Hiya Little One! Wanna Play a Game?" He asked playfully "Sure!" I replied "Okay! Let's play a game of Tag!" He added, I nodded my head in agreement, he had tapped my shoulder and began to run "Tag! Your It! Heeheeheeheehee!" He giggled "Hey! You got a head start! Hehehehe!" I said, chasing him almost immediately. As I ran, I had already lost track of him because he went so fast. I looked around, up and down, and through the play area...nothing. He must have been moving as I was finding him. This just went from tag to hide and seek. I decided to check behind the front counter, still couldn't find him...

"BOO!!"

"AAAAAH!" I screamed, then giggled after "Did I scare ya?" He asked "Yep! You got me!" I cheered. I tried to make my way to him, but I had accidentally stepped on the power cord, all the lights went off and it was pitch dark "Oops!" "Aaaaaaaah! The dark! Why is it all dArK, SuNdRop dOeSn'T LiKe tHe dArrrrrKkkk." He spoke with corruption, he fell back and hit the floor. I shivered in fear, what just happened to him? The lights turned off and he acts like this?! He came back up, his head twisting into a scary deformed Moon "Ready or Noooot, here I cOmE~" He made his way into my view and came closer to me, which is when I decided to make a run for it. It's a good thing I did too, Moondrop had almost took hold of my leg. He jolted up and began to chase me "HELP! HELP!" I cried out, but I don't think anyone could hear me...maybe....I ran straight for the Play area, thinking he couldn't follow me there, but he was right behind me....

I crawled through a yellow tunnel, and went down some stairs of the play place, suddenly tripping. When I turned around to see what I tripped on, it was a cord, I also spotted an outlet to plug the cord in. I speedily grabbed it and plugged it in, seeing a small green light next to it, meaning it was working "I sEeeeEe youUu~" I heard, I lerked from behind me and saw Moondrop catching up, I have to speed up my pace! I found a cord and outlet switch almost every turn I took. Then, I made it to the last cord, and right when I was going to flip the switch, Moondrop pounced on me fiercely "YoUr NoT gOiNg tO pUllLllL tHaT sWiTcH~" He yelled, I tried to push him off of me, but he was too strong "HELP! PLEASE!" I cried out, but he ignored. He brought his hand out to grow sharp knives on them "I'm gOnnA tEAr YoU ApArttt..-" He said slyly before being cut off by a figure leaping on him. I immediately got up and plugged in the last cord, leaving all of the lights to flash on in a second.

I attempted to run out of the daycare, but the doors were locked all of a sudden. I pushed and I tugged, but not a single door budged. Suddenly, I felt arms wrap around me and pick me up, resting me on their side, carrying me under their arm. I screamed and hid my face, wanting to cry "Hey, hey, hey...it's okay kid, it's just me." I heard a fimilar voice say, I looked up, only to meet eye to eye with Montgomery. I giggled and fiddled with my hands "I came in to check on ya, but all the lights were out which got me very suspicious. I'm glad your okay!" He blurted out, bringing me into a very close and cuddly hug. I embraced him in return and blushed a bit, I used to cuddle my stuffed animals like this, but this feels waaaay better! I wonder if my Mommy is looking for me...Monty placed me down as the door began to open, once it did, Glamrock Freddy was revealed, and he looked really panicked "I told Vanassa not to bring Y/n in here! It would be dangerous if the lights went out, IN WHICH IT DID!!! Is Y/n Okay? Is she?! What happened to he-" he was cut off by his speedily said speech as he looked down at me. I raised my hands up, motioning for him to pick me up. He smiled sweetly and picked me up, holding me close "Oh Y/n. I'm so glad your okay! Thank you for saving her Monty!" Glamrock Freddy spoke, Monty nodded and smiled in return, running off to tell the others I'm fine.

~Time Skip brought to you by Glamrock Chica Eating Pizza 🍕😋~

Once I met up with the others, Vanassa came by them "Hey Y/n, I'm sorry I putted you in there, I didn't think it would escalate that bad..." She said "Its okay! You were only looking out for me!" I stated happily, she smiled sweetly "Now...can we get Pizza? Pleeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase Freddy!!!!?" Glamrock Chicago Begged "Awwww Okay! Let's go!" He replied. We went and ATE PIZZA!! YUMMY!! But then suddenly, we saw a person...

That we didn't think would show up...

A/n: CLIIFFHANGER!! Sorry this was a bit rushed! I had alot to do, please don't rush me on this book! Love you all!

Stay Tuned!! 💖