Vanny...

Y/n's POV-

P.s This Chapter will be short due to my bad Connection...

I opened my eyes and looked around, I had a cloth covering my mouth. I was tied up to a chair, both my legs and arms, and I was in a dark room. I squealed and moved around, trying to break out of the chair "Shhhh, don't worry little one. Your in the better hands of me.~" A creepy female voice whispered, coming out of the shadows to reveal...The White Bunny I saw...Vanny..."Urrrgh! Mmmmgh!" I tried to scream, but my voice was muffled, she took a few steps closer, leaving me to scoot the chair farther and farther from her, she grabbed me and pulled out a knife. I screamed more, tears escaping my eyes...SHE'S GONNA STAB ME!! I soon saw the knife fly down, closing my eyes to the unbearable pain...

*SLICE*

I whimpered loudly, shivering. I opened my eyes to see Vanny, who looked at me blankly. She picked me up and held me close, I was so confused. Oh! She had cut the ropes, not me, she took off the cloth around my mouth as well..."It's okay, I only tied you up for a temporary time so you wouldn't run away...your fine." She comforted, so she's not gonna hurt me? ShE's a YaNdErE. "I don't want you to be around those dumb robots! I want you to be with me and ONLY Me. I want to be your Mother so I'd have a child to love of my own." Vanny said "T-Thank You, but I want to be with the animatronics. Bye now." I said, sliding out of her arms and making my way to the door. She growled and pinned me to a wall, pulling out the same knife she had before "NO! YOUR MINE!! SAY THAT YOU ARE!!" She scolded "NO!" I screamed fearfully. Vanny stood there furiously, raising her knife high, preparing to stab me "Then prepare for dEaTh..." She said, her knife towards my direction. Again, I shut my eyes expecting pain "Leave her alone..." I heard another female voice say.

I opened my eyes speedily to see a blonde haired woman who appeared to be a guard. She held Vanny's arm, stopping her from her terrible action (Yes, Vanny and Vanessa aren't the same person in this. I just thought it would make the story more interesting ^^). Vanessa had pushed Vanny out the way and brought me into her arms, running for the door, but Vanny speedily stood up and blocked the door "Your not taking my Child away, YOUR NOT!" She fussed "She isn't Yours! And she never will be!" Vanessa said before kicking the Rabbit dressed female in her leg, causing her to collapse on the floor. Vanessa ran out of the door with me in her hands.

"C-COME BACK! SHE'S MINE!! MIIIIIIIIIINE!!! YOU'LL SEE ME AGAIN!!"

"AND THERE'LL BE NO MERCY..."

A/n: Hey Y'all, sorry this chapter was soooo short, I have terrible connection...its so bad! I'm trying to finish this book this Month so I could start on the Sniffles x Reader, but its taking a bit, I don't think I'll be able to do it. I'm really trying, I really am 😭 I hope you all enjoyed this Chapter! More coming soon!

Love You All!! 💖💞