It's Over...~

Y/n's POV-

I ran down to a basement with Freddy, while Monty decided to go upstairs...Vanny was around here somewhere, and we were going to find her! She took D/n, she tried to kidnap me...she just want to make being with the animatronics hard for me so I could choose her just to make her leave me alone...she thinks I'll only be like 'So be it', but I won't Budge! She can try all she wants, BUT I WON'T GIVE UP!

"Come Y/n! I hear her laughter!" Freddy admitted, I soon heard Vanny Laughing down a dark hall, I hiccupped and gulped 'You got this Y/n! You can get your Puppy back, besides, you have Freddy besides you! I've learned the bravery training from Monty...I got this...' I thought to myself, I ran as fast as I could, almost leaving Freddy behind. Once we made it into the room where Vanny was, she suddenly was cornered up against a wall "Oh No! Looks like you found me! I wonder what I could do now!" She pretended to be afraid sarcastically before grabbing out a button from behind her back and aiming it at Freddy, him putting his hands up in defense "If you step any closer, I will make you turn against Y/n, then you'll hurt her, and I will also harm the dog as well.~" she said slyly. I heard Freddy mumble insults to himself.

We heard screams from above, that somewhat got louder and louder until  we saw Vanny get crushed from the weight of Montgomery, allowing the Puppy to sneak away and come to me "D/n!!!" I cheered, hugging her. I scooped her in my arms and watched as Monty got off of Vanny "MY FREAKING BACK!!" She screamed, Monty only laughed "I'm just surprised she didn't die from that!" He said "Come on guys! We have to get Y/n out of here!" Freddy claimed, Monty and D/n nodded as they all ran besides me back to the main room.

Vanny's POV-

Ugh! Stupid animatronic crushed me, I'm too weak to wonder around now...but Too bad I got another trick up my sleeve. They may have defeated me, but can they defeat the fact that they will soon be playing with Fire? Literally....I grabbed a Stick and lighter, using the small bit of flame to light the stick...I tossed the flamed stick on the floor, causing the place to light up in flames. I stood up very weakly and giggled "I'll find my own way out, but will they? Hehehehehe!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!" I bragged, laughing to myself...Me, Me, Me...Oh how I'm just Too Good...

Y/n's POV-

We were running to the main room, until I smelt...Smoke!? I began to cough "Guys! I think the place is on fire!" I cried out, they looked around and saw that the smoke was fogging up the place "Your right! We need to break out!" Freddy yelled "Follow me!" Freddy took the lead, all of us followed him. We ran pass many objects and rooms to make it to the main door, and all we could do is bang and scratch on it, but we needed the others. "I'll go get the rest!" Monty spoke before running off. Me, Freddy, and D/n kept trying to get the door open, but we suddenly heard weak yet mischievous laughter behind us, Me and Freddy turned around "Vanny..." Freddy quietly spoke before protecting me "Hahahahaha! You really think you could defeat me that easily? Ah, well just you wait...I'll make sure Y/n belongs to Only Me." She said slyly before grabbing my arm and pulling me into the fire "You'll stay with me...FoReVeR..." She spoke "FREDDY!!" I cried out, D/n barked at her while Freddy tried to grab me away from her, but she kicked Freddy's leg and he tripped, falling into the fire "NOOO!!!!" I cried, tears began to fall from my eyes, I felt a random power of rage run through me, as If she had done something she'd regret for life...I could never accept this moment...NEVER! SHE DID SOMETHING WAY OVERBOARD THAT I WILL NEVER ACCEPT! Now...I'm going to end her horrible doings...now....I'm going to stand up for my own self. I'm going to avenge Freddy....and there will be NO MeRcY...I angrily pulled my arms away from Vanny, kicked her leg like she did to Freddy, and pushed her, causing her to hit glass on the floor. Her leg was injected by the glass and she began to scream in pain...I didn't mean to hurt her that bad! So all I said was "Sorry not sorry!" And minded my own business.