020

-ˋˏjordan's povˎˊ-
thoughts are in bold !
‧͙⁺˚* ʚĭɞ ⁺‧͙

i feel something touch my arm and that's when i wake up. i'm a light sleeper so anything wakes me up which gets really annoying sometimes. i open my eyes to see that nailea had turned around to me. i look at my arm and i see her arm above mine. i look back at her and. woah. she must've taken off my hoodie in the middle of the night cause she's only wearing a tank top now. her boobs were squished together, facing me. fuck.

i turn around to my alarm clock, it was 11:47 am. nobody was awake except me. i turn back around and i stare at her boobs. i started to feel my pants grow tighter.

no. no. fuck. fuck. this can't be happening!

i was getting horny off of my best friend innocently sleeping next to me. i slightly lift my blanket up to see my erection bigger and bigger.

fuck.

i turn around to her again. her tank top was so low down, it looked like she was naked. i put my hand down to my pants to try to stop my erection but it only got worse.

i pull my pants down to my thighs and i pull out my throbbing cock.

i shouldn't do this. she's my best friend. she trusts me. i can't help myself. i need to.

i start lightly stroking my dick with my hand, groaning at the feeling. my mind starts imagining nailea's soft lips around my cock, her boobs sitting perfectly on my knees while she bobs her head back and forth, her tongue sliding up and down my dick.

holy fuck.

i press my head back onto the pillow as i go faster. i keep turning around to look at her pretty boobs.

"fuck!" i almost yell. i quickly turn around to her, praying she won't wake up. i go faster as i groan. i feel myself twitch in my hand. hot spurts of cum hits my blanket as i shut my eyes.

holy shit

i slowly stop stroking my dick as i've hit climax. i lift the blanket to see cum all over it.

damn it

i turn around to nailea, she was still sleeping. i turn around to my nightstand and i take some paper to wipe it up. i would've removed the whole blanket but i dont want to wake her up by removing it. i put my pants back on and i walk to my bathroom. i put my hands on the sink and i look up at myself.

fucking pervert.

i sigh and hop into the shower.

• • •

i turn the shower off and walk out. i wrap a towel around my hips. i hear a knock at my door so i walk out of the bathroom. i see my mom standing there

natalia: hey.

she looks at nailea and slightly widens her eyes. she then looks at me.

jordan: morning. i didn't know you were awake.
mom: i'm sorry i didn't- uhm.

she left. weird. i sit down on the bed and sigh. i turn around to nailea. she was still in the same position. my phone suddenly starts ringing.