032

-ˋˏnai's povˎˊ-
thoughts are in bold !
‧͙⁺˚* ʚĭɞ ⁺‧͙

i drove to alex's house to pick up mario. i really hope i don't see elijah there.

before i arrived i called mario so he could hurry up to get out. anything to avoid seeing elijah.

i got out of the car and i walked up to the door. where the hell is mario? i told him to be outside. i knock on the door and sadly, elijah opens up. i sigh.

nai: where's mario.
elijah: he's just finishing up the game. could we talk?
nai: no, elijah. i don't want to talk to you! i just want to pick up my little brother so i can go home.
elijah: you're crazy. you don't break up with someone without talking things through. you don't have to get back together with me. or forgive me. i just want to talk things out so there's no beef.

i cross my arms.

nai: there's no point.
elijah: yeah there is. come in.

he moves out of the way. i walk in and sit down in his couch. he sits down right next to me. i groan and move away from him.

nai: what do you want.
elijah: i just wanted you to know that i love you and that i never wanted to hurt you. i wish i could take a things back but i can't. so i've accepted it. i understand that you don't want to get back together with m-
nai: we were never together.
elijah: then what's the problem? if we were never together, i can do whatever i want. right?

i furrowed my eyebrows

nai: are you like mentally ill or something? we were talking. you don't fuck other girls when you're talking to one.
elijah: who said that?
nai: i did!
elijah: so you didn't kiss other dudes while we were talking?
nai: no? why the fuck would i do that? we were talking!

he sighs

nai: so you were talking with other girls then?
elijah: i didn't. what happened was a mistake. a sudden mistake. it was fucked up from my side and i'm so so sorry. it was my fault and it won't happen again.
nai: yeah, it won't happen again cus we not talking anymore.

i get up, annoyed. elijah follows me.

elijah: can you at least forgive me? please. i haven't talked to another girl after what happened. i just want you. can we like at least be friends?

i call mario on my phone. he doesn't pick up.

elijah: please nailea.
nai: where the fuck is my brother?

i go upstairs to look for him. i open the door to see him and alex smoking weed in his room.

nai: mario!

he got up instantly

nai: what the fuck are you doing!
mario: shit.
nai: you're fucking 13! get your ass downstairs. now!

he quietly walked downstairs. i follow him and i walk up to elijah.

nai: did you know that they were smoking weed?!