Bad timing

(Sorry! I keep running out of ideas:( I hope to come up with more later on!! So this might be very short:( I'm sorry!)

-
Blitzø and Y/N where in Blitzø's office, they where sweet talking to each other and getting a bit to carried away.
Y/N was sitting on Blitzø lap, holding his collar pulling Blitzø a bit more closer to him.
Blitzø smirked and went with it, he started to lean in more and more.
"Come here, N/N~" Blitzø said and then started to kiss Y/N and Y/N kissed back, they where french kissing as well, there snake like tounges guide in each other's mouth tasting every bit of each other mouth's.
Slight moans and grunts could be heard when they were making out.
Y/N moved his hips side to side and Blitzø gripped on Y/Ns thigh.
Y/N had his arms around Blitzø as they kissed passionately showing each other their love and lust they feel.
There tails intertwined into a form of a heart, it was cute.

They both separated from the kiss, a trail of saliva followed. Their breathing was heavy and they both were desperate for each other.
Y/N smirked, chuckling as he was moving side to side to tease Blitzø, Blitzø grunted biting his lip to not let out a noise just so the others couldn't hear.
Y/N got and idea, he gave a seductive look to Blitzø. "I'm hungry, Blitzy~" Y/N said as he moved his finger down onto Blitzø chest, then guiding it down to his stomach and then down to his crotch.

Blitzø grin liking where this was going, he nodded hinting he was okay with it and Y/N grin.
Y/N got off Blitzø lap and went down onto his knees right under Blitzø desk, he started to unbutton Blitzøs pants going at a slow pace. Blitzø was slightly impatient but knew if he said anything Y/N would just go slower so he stayed quiet. When Y/N was done unbuttoning Blitzøs pants he seen Blitzø dick pop out, Y/N gave a grin.
Y/N looked up at Blitzø making eye contact then started sucking Blitzø off.
He stayed making eye contact, bopping his head up and down a bit slowly, he kept going and going, Blitzø, of course, felt so much pleasure. He bit down on his lip enjoying the feeling, liking the look Y/N was giving him. Y/N then started to go at a slow place, he liked to have his fun when doing a blow job to Blitzø just to see Blitzø be desperate.

All of sudden someone came into the room, it surprised Blitzø, he did not hear anyone knock to give him a warning. He looked up quickly and he quickly scooted his chair in to cover his waist down. Y/N gagged and gave a "what the hell?!" Look to Blitzø. Blitzø look down and muttered
"Someone is here." He then looked back up and greeted the client.

"Hello, Blitzø? Was it?"
The client asked as she sat down in a chair, greeting Blitzø.

"Y-yes, I'm Blitzø!" He said trying not to show he literally has someone under his desk that was giving him a lovely blow job just right now.

"I'm sorry, but you seem a bit surprised of my appearance?"
The client said a bit confused, they tilted their head a bit giving a look that meant they where skeptical.

"Oh-! I just didn't expect any visitors at this moment, haha!"
Blitzø said trying to lie, his voice was a bit shaky though.

"Oh, but I signed up for this appointment? Remember?"

Blitzø mind clicked, remembering they did have a appointment at this time and he just completely forgot! He swear to himself in his head, upset he forgot.
"Oh! Yes, I remember now. I'm- I'm sorry I just forgot!"
He wasn't lying at that part but the client didn't seem to mind.

"That's completely fine. I'm just here for  wanted revenge on someone in the living world wanting them dead."
The client voice went a bit deep, she obviously hated the person who was alive that screwed her over.

"Of course! Uhm..what's your story?"
Blitzø asked and that's when the client started to rant off.
Blitzø nodded his head, not really paying attention. He looked down and Y/N looked at him, then Y/N evily smirked and Blitzø raised a brow not knowing what his plan was.

Then Blitzø realized what he was going to do. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.. he thought to himself before he felt Y/N started sucking him off again, moving his head up and down, and back and forth. Blitzø looked back up at the client, seeing they where still ranting. Blitzø covers his mouth with his arm acting like he was paying attention but really he was just bitting onto his hand to not moan.
He was trying his best not to hint anything, it was difficult but who can blame him? He felt pleasure but really it was torture, not able to do anything.
Y/N then caught him by surprise and deep throated Blitzø dick making Blitzø grunt and catch the client attention.

"I'm sorry, is something wrong?" They asked curious and Blitzø awkwardly chuckled.

"Oh- no! No-! Don't worry just- this desk is a bit- unstable!" He said as he slammed a fist onto his desk, hard.
There was bump under the table and a slight small yelp noise was heard.
He smirked looking down.

"What was that?"

"Oh- that was just my knee,,,yeah-! I bumped it under the desk.. please continue." He said trying to distract the client again and the client didn't question any more and started ranting again.

"And then she tried to kill me right after she killed my husband? Because i guess my use to be husband is her ex and she got mad that he was married to me?! Me?! Sure I know her and where friends but she said she moved on! And then when we where fighting I slammed her head against the wall and made her head bleed. She deserved it anyway! I just want her dead. Stabbing her wasn't enough, she needs to be dead, in hell, with me, because.."
The client kept ranting and ranting about how they wanted revenge.

Blitzø nodded and nodded, still not paying attention. He looked down at Y/N and Y/N was rubbing his head giving a upset look.
Blitzø stuck his tounge out at him, Y/N did the same...then he went back to sucking him off as pay back. Blitzø arched his back feeling that pleasure, he tried to make it seem like he was just stretching but it looked oddly weird. The client didn't bother to ask though.

Then the client was done with her story, she looked at Blitzø. "And that's why I need you to kill that bitch. Sound good?"
They asked and Blitzø went back to paying attention to the client, it was hard but he played it cool. Sord of.
He nodded, agreeing to whatever at this point.

"Yeah! Yeah! Totally. Don't worry.. Mrs..?"
Blitzø said forgetting her name, noticing she actually never mentioned it.

"Lucy, Lucy Ramirez."

"Right! Right, yes me and my team will get that...human-? Tomorrow!"

"Better." Client said with a death look being serious then went all in a cherry mood.
"Well I better get going! Goodbye Blitzø!"
She walked out of the door waving a goodbye and Blitzø waved a awkward stiff goodbye.

Right as the door shut he arched his back letting out a moan, it wasn't loud though.  He moved his hips side to side and Y/N started to move his head back and forth faster and faster, he deep throated Blitzø. Blitzø enjoyed it, he let his mouth drool and grunted a few times before he finished in
Y/Ns mouth.
Y/N swallowed his cum, and chuckled.
He went between Blitzø legs then moved upward. He was face to face to Blitzø.

"Aw, Blitzø, you look cute when you're fustrated." Y/N teased and Blitzø rolled his eyes

"You're lucky I- We! We didn't get caught."
Blitzø corrected himself 'I" to 'We' knowing both of them could've gotten in trouble.
Y/N laughed and Blitzø said "I don't think I could let you do that again, Y/N! As much as it was fucking pleasurable" he whispered the last part to himself.

"Aw, but it was fun, wasn't it, Blitzø?~"
Y/N asked with a soothing tone and Blitzø smirked, nodding his head.

"Yeah, yeah it was, N/N~"
He agreed and they both smirked at each other knowing this isn't going to be the last time this is going to happen.

-----
-1477 words

I hope you liked it! Sorry it's late, school and stuff. But anyway, goodbye!!