E.O - 3 Days Till Christmas

A/N: This is unedited, I apologize! 

🧨This is your official smut warning🧨

December 22nd, 2021

"Honey I'm home!" Y/n yells out to the house and chucks her keys on the key dish. Y/n smiles at the soft Christmas background music playing and smiles wider when her wife, Lizzie, yells that she's in the kitchen. 

"Hi baby," Lizzie greets Y/n and walks over to her slipping her arms around her waist. "Hi my love," Y/n sweetly responds and leans down to connect their lips for a tender kiss. 

"You're finally off for the holidays, right?" Y/n smiles softly at Lizzie's question before nodding, "Yes I'm finally on Christmas break." 

Lizzie squeals wrapping her arms around Y/n's neck before jumping and wrapping her legs around her waist, "Yaay! I'm so excited! I really thought that you being the CEO would mean you would have to work during the holidays." 

"No baby, I pinky promised you that nothing will take me away from you during the holidays, so here I am," Y/n reminds the blonde, "I was wishing my break to start on the 20th but this is better than nothing, right?" 

"Babe, I'm not complaining. I'm so happy right now," Lizzie reassures Y/n and leans down for a passionate kiss. "How about a massage for you? I know it's been hectic at work this last week so why don't we start your break with something relaxing, hmm?" 

"Hmm, baby that sounds amazing," Y/n admits melting to Lizzie's suggestion. "Alright, well upstairs we go then!" Lizzie orders and Y/n quickly obeys her commands. 

Y/n strips down to her underwear and bra and lays down in the middle of their king-size bed after laying out some towels to lay on whilst Lizzie gets the massage oil. Lizzie dims the light in the room and lights up a candle to set the aura in the bedroom and then sits on top of Y/n's bum. 

"Is this okay my love?" Lizzie asks and Y/n nods, "I'm going to need words, my love." 

"This is perfect baby," Y/n says and Lizzie delicately unclasps Y/n's bra before pushing it off of Y/n and dropping it to the floor softly. Lizzie then pours a generous amount of massage oil on her palms before rubbing it together to warm the oil up. 

Lizzie slides her oily palm firmly from Y/n's lower back up to her shoulders making Y/n groan in pleasure, "Oh, yes." 

Lizzie continues to massage Y/n's back making sure to break down all her knots and spend some extra time on them for release. 

Lizzie moves down to Y/n's legs making sure to cover them generously with massage oil. Lizzie starts from Y/n's calves, making sure to massage them with the pressure Y/n likes. Lizzie continues to move up Y/n's legs and alternate between the two legs making sure to not spend too much time on only one side. 

Lizzie squeezes Y/n's thighs harder than the rest making Y/n's moan of pleasure become louder. Y/n feels Lizzie's hand trail higher in her inner thigh and she clamps her thighs together out of instinct, "relax, my love," Lizzie whispers squeezing Y/n's inner thigh to signal her to open her legs slightly causing her knuckle to put pressure on Y/n's clit making her let out a moan.

Lizzie continues her hand up and spreads the oil on Y/n's ass massaging each buttcheek firmly. 

"Hmm, babe," Y/n moans and grips the sheets lightly

Lizzie leans down to her ears and whispers, "are you relaxing babe?" Before Y/n can even respond she feels Lizzie's hand slide down between her legs and cup her center palming her slit making Y/n buck her core onto Lizzie's palm for more friction. 

"Oh fuck," Y/n moans out and her grip on the sheet tightens making Lizzie smirks. "Why don't I let you release all of your tension, huh?" Lizzie says while sliding down Y/n's underwear and which she kicks off the bed. 

Lizzie wastes no time and spreads Y/n's juice and oil all over her dripping core. "Fuck fuck babe, I need more," Y/n moans into the bed lifting her ass slightly. 

"I got you, my love," Lizzie whispers as she trails soft kisses on Y/n's shoulder blades and rubs Y/n's clit in tight circle. 

"Oh, my fuck! yes yes yes," Y/n moans and Lizzie sucks on one of Y/n's sweet spots just below her ear. 

Suddenly Lizzie slips on two fingers into Y/n's dripping core, "Oh my god yes!" Y/n pants out. 

"Damn baby, you're so tight for me," Lizzie whispers as she continues kissing along her shoulder. 

Lizzie pumps her fingers in and out of Y/n faster making Y/n arch her back in pleasure, "Baby don't stop oh god!" 

"That's it, baby, release it all," Lizzie snakes her other hand around Y/n's waist and starts rubbing her clit matching the fast pace of her fingers going in and out of Y/n.

"I can feel how close you baby, release all of it for mommy," Lizzie encourages her and quickly adds a third finger making Y/n buck her hips against the fingers rubbing her clit. 

"My fucking god! Mommy!" Y/n yells slightly going on her knees but Lizzie doesn't falter her movements and only goes faster and rougher. 

"Show mommy, how good you are baby girl, cum for me," and with that Y/n lets out a whorish moan as she hits one of her best orgasms ever. 

"That's it, baby girl, ride my fingers to ride your high," Y/n rides her wife's slender fingers slowly as her hips twitch a little from the intensity of her orgasm. Lizzie continues to rub slow circles on Y/n's clit as she rides off her high and she slowly slips her fingers out making Y/n slump down on the bed. 

"Did that take your stress away, baby?" Lizzie asks Y/n as she draws some patterns on her back. 

"Oh I'm definitely beyond relaxed right now," Y/n whispers slowly keeping her eyes closed with a smile on her face. 

"Well you better be ready for round two cause' you got me addicted to your body," Lizzie smirks before turning her wife slowly on her back.