first date

(Preference: where they take you on your first date together)

Gordie Lachance: Reading at the Castle Rock Public Library! Gordie was so nervous for your first date that he could barely speak. Therefore, going to the library and picking out a book to each read side-by-side was the perfect solution. You even had a sheet of paper to write small talk on when you both had warmed up to each other. He kept that sheet of paper after you date.

Chris Chambers: A walk through Castle Rock! After being jumped by his brother for what little money he had, Chris thought a nice walk around Castle Rock would be the best way to spend your first date. You window shopped along the stores on Main Street, watched the puppies play in the window of the pet store, and walked hand in hand down in the field near the tree house.

Teddy Duchamp: A movie at the Castle Rock Cinema! You'd both already seen the movie that was playing so you mostly spent the length of the movie throwing popcorn at the people around you. You both were laughing so much that the ushers had to escort you out of the theater, cutting your date short but the walk home was just as fun.

Vern Tessio: Lunch at the Blue Point Diner! It was no surprise to you when you found out that Vern was taking you to the diner for your first date. He picked you up around noon so the two of you could have lunch together. Vern still hadn't found his pennies so he'd saved up whatever money he could so your date would be his treat.

(A/N: This has been sitting in my drafts for forever lol I don't know why it took me so long to finish it but I finally did! It's simple but I like it! Requests are open until the end of August so send yours in if you have 'em! That's all for now! Until next time! Thanks!!)