Chapter One - Meeting Again, At Last

Quackitys POV

"Good Morning, Quackity of Las Nevadas!" I hear that chipper voice from none other than Slime. I sit up in bed and stretch, "Morning." I say, my voice a little hoarse after having been woken up by the translucent male. "Would you like some breakfast Mr. Quackity of Las Nevadas?" Slime asks. "No thanks, I'm just gonna make myself some coffee." I was a little curious as to how Slime could make me breakfast, but didn't accept his offer. "Alright! I'll let you get ready Quackity of Las Nevadas!" He said as he walked out of my room. I sigh and get out of my bed. I head to my bathroom and freshen up. I brush my teeth, and take a nice, warm shower. I wrap a towel around my waist and head back into my bedroom. Picking out a white button up, black dress pants, black suspenders, and a red tie. After getting dressed, I head out of my bedroom.

Making my way to the kitchen, I pour myself a cup of coffee. Slime made the coffee, which I was grateful for. After drinking my coffee, I head outside, towards the strip club. Not to see naked women of course, but to drink my day away. Every day is the same, sadly. That is until today. Today was different, and for one reason only. A familiar face sat down next to me at the bar. I didn't realize until I heard the sizzle of a cigarette being lit. I look over, cautiously. "..Wilbur..?" I ask in a low voice. I haven't seen this man in a very long time.

After talking back and forth for what seems like hours, he finally gets up and heads towards the exit. Nodding for me to come with him. I grin and set my drink down on the mahogany bar top. I walk over to him, in which he wraps an arm around my shoulders. "What the hell do you think you're doing, Wil?" I ask in a playful angry voice. He looks down at me with eyes full of..I'm not sure... Anger? No, he isn't mad at me. Sadness? Definitely not. So what was it? "Well, I've draped an arm across your shoulders. What do you think?" He asks, smug. Mm, why was he always so smug? Too many questions.. "I'm honestly not sure, but what I do know is this. I haven't seen your face around here in a long time. You must be planning something.." I trail off. He looks at me with wide eyes, then with an expression of love..? "I'm not planning anything, just wanted to see an old rival of mine, is all." He chuckles, and leads me out the door. "Hm, alright then. But if you try anything, my axe will go so far up your ass, you won't be able to tell that it's there or not." I said sternly, a threat to show I don't want him to cross me. He puts his hands up in defense, "Alright there, Big Q! I can tell you're not messing around.. But you know what else can go so far up my ass I won't be able to tell it's there or not?" He asks, his voice full of lust. That's it!! He was looking at me earlier, in Lust. Shit.. "I-I..No, what?" I ask, playing along. "Your dick, Love." He winks and grabs ahold of my hand, interlocking his fingers in mine. I tsk and look to the side. I knew exactly what he was going to say and yet, I'm flustered by it. Again..

We reach the bottom of the space needle. "Wanna go up?" I ask Wilbur as he's lighting his 3rd cigarette. "Mm." He puts his lighter in his left trench coat pocket and nods. "Sure thing, Sweetheart." He flirts. My face heats up and I let go of his hand, walking up to the needle. As we reached the top, the elevator doors open revealing the balcony that shows a nice view of Las Nevadas. Wilburs breathe catches in his throat as he is taken aback by the view. He walks up to the edge of the balcony and laughs. "WOO!!" He screams at the top of his lungs. I walk over to him and put my hands on the railing. "Beautiful, isn't it?" I ask. I see in the corner of my eye, Wilbur looking at me with a wide smirk. "Mm, just like you, Quackity." He flirts, once again. My face goes red, as I put my face in my hands. "Sometimes you're insufferable." I groan. He laughs and puts his arm around me. "But you know you still love me."