Chapter 2.

Y/n's POV:

"Carl fucking gallagher!"

"Where are we going." i look down at Chuckie who was speaking before looking up at carl. He leans down a bit, "Michigan." he looks to his left as we walk forward. "When will we be back?" he places his hand on chuckies back, looking behind us. "Tonight." We quickly find seats, carl takes off the bag, placing it down. I stood next to where carl was standing. "I miss my mom." chuckie held his belly, but raises his hand as carl throws a bag of chips at him which land on his chest. "Be a good little niece, and there's more junk food where that came from." I shook my head in response, but carl began to pat my chest. I send him a glare but realize he's signaling for me to follow him. I look over, police and dogs. Fuck."Come on." his eyes held urge and he places his bag over his arm then shoulder, rushing along.

"You're forgetting something! Sorry, Someone!" i blurt out, running with him. The sound of barking from behind catches my attention. That's why we're running. There was a police men behind us, close to Chuckie with a dog. It was obvious the dog could sense the drugs. I sigh as we finally make it out, "Carl! You can't leave him!" He looks over at me then back at the airport. "Yeah, I can."

"Carl!" I didn't really care much about Chuckie if i'm being honest. But, that's still his nephew, i know sammie's a total bitch, but chuckie? "I'm telling you, this isn't a good idea." He scoffed slightly, "It'll be fine. Quit worrying." I roll my eyes, "He's gonna snitch, Carl. You know it." He takes a deep breath, "Hopefully not. Let's go." I shake my head.

-
"I'm not worried about chuckie but i'm pretty sure G-Dogg's gonna kill me." i was sat in front of the TV, watching whatever was on. "No, he won't. There's nothing to be gained by killing a perfectly good corner boy. And it's not your fault that they came with drug dogs. That's the luck of the draw. G-dogg will understand that." Frank says. "You really think so?" carl asks."I'm almost certain." Franks words were muffled, meaning he has a face full of food. I look back, and sure enough it is. I look away in disgust. "Close your mouth when you eat, Frank. Nasty." he swallows his food, "I'll eat as I please in my house." i roll my eyes.

"I'm fucked." Carl muttered as he leaned his head back, resting it against the sofa. "What should i do about sammi? Should I run away?" he asks. "No, it makes you look guilty. Stay here, stay cool, let the storm pass." I look over in carls direction before speaking. "Personally, i'd run away. That bitch is psychotic." i rose my hands slightly, "Don't listen to her." Frank discouraged my words and i roll my eyes. "He's not gonna listen." I look to my left, noticing Debbie walking in along with Fiona who held liam in her hands . "Well, it doesn't mean I can't talk." she said as she walked around the couch.

"Is this about Ian?" I ask. "Yes. He flushed his meds." Debbie says. "Oh." I actually felt bad for Ian. Everyone was so used to monica being a dissapointment and being a horrible person when she was diagnosed that now they're acting as if Ian is this monster we should all be afraid of. "We need to get meds and crush 'em up and put em in his food, like, in a smoothie." Fiona placed Liam on the couch besides carl, "Well, let's let that be plan 'B'. "Where is he?" "Backyard, i think." she pointed in the direction of the back door then dropped her arm to her side.