Chapter 5.

Y/n's POV

We were officially having Carls welcome homeparty

party. While the adults, excluding frank, were setting things up in the kitchen, Frank, Carl, Ian, and Liam were all sitting on the couch. I chose to sit on the floor, considering thats all i could do. "Fourteen and already a convicted drug trafficker. I got to tell you son, i couldn't be prouder. I had hopes for lip, but with him in college now and this one pinching a clock, i was afraid none of my sons were gonna follow me into the family business." frank says, laughing.

Carl didn't say anything, was just silent. "I love you." frank says. I think that's the first time i've ever heard Frank say those words. "Ignore him." Ian says, keeping his eyes on the TV. "No, it's important that you know that i really love you." he says, "Sure, Frank." frank looked bummed out actually. "Call me, Dad?" Carl made a face, then looked at Frank with an expression that read, "You're stupid if you think i'm gonna do that." i sigh, standing up. "Hate to rain on your whole.. welcoming. But, i think i'm gonna head home. Don't wanna get yelled at by Jaiden." i say. "It was nice seeing you again, Carl." i say, looking down at him. He kept his eyes focused on the TV, nodding. "Good seeing you." he says plainly.

I sigh as i walk out of the house. I didn't want to go back home to be honest, but, i guess I have to. Before Jaiden decides to be serious about the whole "not allowed back in thing." I finally make it down the road, reaching for the handle. But, it's locked. I sigh, reaching under the doormat for the spare key. I smile as i shake my head, it was still there. Such an idiot, i laugh to myself quietly as i try to unlock the door. But, it won't work. The key won't fit. "Okay. Enough games, Jaiden! Let me in." i shout, banging on the door. He rolls down his window, looking down at me.

I laugh loudly. "You've had your fun. Now, let me in." he shakes his head with a smirk. "No, you want to act like an adult. You're gonna be treated like one. Since you're capable of making your own decision, you're capable of finding a place to stay at." My smile faded quickly, "This isn't right, Jaiden. You know that. Leaving your 14 year old sister.. alone. On the streets. I could get kidnapped." i shout.

"Exactly, so.. When you want to admit you're in the wrong, apologize to me, and agree to not pull this shit again, i'll let you in. That simple." i scoff, "You really are a dick. You're a selfish prick who doesn't care about anyone other than himself. Hope you sleep well, knowing you have somewhere to sleep." i say, flipping him off. "I will.. somewhat. Just apologize so i can let you in." I scrunched my nose. "So you want me back in?" i ask. "Obviously! I don't want to leave you stranded, but, I have to stick to my word."

he says. "What kind of idiot logic is that. You don't want to, but you're going to because you have to stick to your word? You're so selfish. You're seriously gonna leave your family out on the streets? Really?" i question him. He sighs. "You know i don't want to. But, you need to learn responsibilities, y/n. If you're constantly arguing with me and going against my words you're never gonna improve." i shake my head in disbelief. "You're dead to me, Jaiden."

"You don't mean that." he says in denial. "No.. i do. You're not my brother anymore, as far as i know. I have no idea who you are. Because my brother would never leave me stranded on the streets." he shakes his head, he looked like he was on the verge of crying. "You don't mean that, y/n. You're just saying that to guilt trip me."

I chuckle, a tear falling down my cheek. No. i'm not. Fuck you, fuck this house, fuck dad, fuck all of you. Don't try texting me, don't try calling, don't even try to reach out to me. You're nothing to me now. Because no real family would leave their blood out in the cold." i say, walking off.

What am i gonna do? Fiona already has enough problems, i don't want to add on another responsibility. If i tried Vees, she'd just tell Fiona. I don't really have anywhere to go. I've shut everyone else out around me. And i can't even tell the people i didn't. I walk around for a little, debating on what i'm gonna do. I know it's stupid of me to do this. All i had to do was apologize, then i'd be back in the house, comfortable in my bed.

But i refuse to let him win. He's put me through enough, i'm not letting him put me through embarrassment. I have to learn to deal with my own problems. So, this leaves me at two choices. I could find an abandoned place nearby, where homeless people sleep, or, i could find an abandoned car somewhere. I feel like the car would be better, for obvious reasons.

I walk around for atleast 30 minutes till i find a car that's stranded. Doors are unlocked, no keys inside, just left over shit. Like papers, files, things you'd find in a car. I open the back door, getting in while shutting it behind me. I took my jacket off, putting it over myself as i laid out across the seats. Never thought i'd find myself sleeping in a car on a saturday night, but, here we are i guess. Instead of falling asleep, i lay there for a while, just staring at the roof of the car. Staying like that till i eventually fall asleep.

-

1000 words.