Chris (22:00)| 9 Hours Until Dawn

Everyone sat on the stairs to the lodge. Chris and Sam arrived at the lodge,

'What's happening?' Sam asked

'The bloody doors frozen shut, you'd think Josh would have everything ready for us,' Emily complained. Josh, as though summoned, came from the side of the house. 

'Christopher! Want to come help me try and unfreeze the door?' He asked

Sure,' Chris followed Josh to around the house. 

'So, what are your thoughts on Ash?'

'What?'

'Oh come on, she's hot right? She'd probably be great bed,'

'Don't talk about her like that,'

'Oh, i'm just joking. Trying to get the blood flowing in the nether regions, don't look at me like that. I know you want her,' Josh teased

They came across a window, that was just out of reach of them.

'If we break in, we can't the deoderant in the bathroom,'

'What's that going to do?' Chris asked

'Add fire...'

'OH! Yeah, like in freeman year,'

'Yeah, exactly,' Josh stated 'Aren't we breaking and entering?'

'Is it breaking and entering if it's your property?'

'It is if I call the police,' Josh joked 'Hey Chris, come help me move this dumpster,'

Chris stood next to Josh beside the dumpster and pushed it to under the window. Chris jumped onto the dumpster and into the house. He looked up to see Josh looking down at him,

'Are you going to come join or what?'

'Um, nah. I'll keep watch. Here, take this,' Josh stated, chucking Chris a lighter. Chris turned it on, walking into the dark room. He opened the door at the end of the maze of shelves, walking into first floor of cabin. He walked up the staird towards the bathroom and checked the cupboard below the sink. A tiny bear looking creature jumped at Chris, running past him. Chris was flung back by the animal an fell onto the floor. He got up and dusted himself, getting the deoderant. He walked out the bathroom and down the stairs, reaching the front door. He flicked open and turned on the lighter, the fire licking the air. 

'Can you just defrost the door already,

'All right, all right,' Chris said spraying the deoderant and defrosting the lock. He opened the door, burning his hand and flinched out of pain. Everyone laughed.

'I'll be here all week, WOOAH!' He screamed as the bear caem running out

'Why are you getting scared,' Ashley mocked

'That thing is a devil!' 

'Aww, it's just a baby wolverine,' Sam teased in a baby voice

Everyone walked inside, and waited on Jessica and Mike to arrive to the cabin. Matt and Emily sat on the couch, Ashley went to the fire and Sam, Chris and Josh sat on the stairs.