Emily (2:21)| 5 Hours Until Dawn

Matt and Emily walked up the Fire tower, the ladder rusty and the dirt getting underneath Emily's nails, pissing her off as this meant her jacket was getting dirty as well. They got to the trapdoor and Matt unlocked it, he climbed up onto the top and Emily followed, trying to touch as little dust as possible. She looked around and saw a Radio sitting on the desk. She heard Matt close the trapdoor and lock it. Emily pressed the button on the radio.

'-ranger service for Blackwood County. Over'

'Hello?? Anyone there? Hello! Please say something if you're out there, please we need help!! Over! Over!!! Shit.'

'...Hello?'

'We need help please!'

'Hello? Can you please identify yourself? Over.'

'Help, oh my goodness please help, we're stuck on Blackwood Mountain by the ski lodge and there's a killer and he's killed one of our friends. Oh god, please, come get us, please... '

'You're not coming through clearly, please repeat, over.'

'We're on... Blackwood Mountain... by the ski lodge... there's a killer and he's after us and he's already killed one of our friends. Oh gosh, please help, you've got to help us!!'

'We read you mam, we'll send someone after the storm,'

'What, when is that?'

'Dawn, at the earliest,'

the motion light went off

'Something tripped the motion senser, probably a fucking deer or something,' Matt pointed out.

The trapdoor started bashing as someone tried to get in

'Oh shit, he's come for me! MATT, HE'S COME FOR ME!' Emily screamed. The bashing subsided as they heard a metallic SNAP followed by another as the fire tower collapsed, Emily fell onto the window, the radio fell off the desk smashing the glass underneath her, she fell onto the beams of the balcony. Matt fell onto the beams next to Emily as she slipped and had to hold on by her hands.