Chapter 1 - Old Love

And the lawyer went home with some cakes.And talks with someone:

"I want you to be here all the time,I don't wish that someone might discover you,someday you will be free,but for now..you must be a dead person to everybody.I planned all of these things for your own safety.And someday,you should make a revenge because Woo Jae just died that fast."

"I know ,Jaehui must pay for this,she should taste the evil side of me."

"And I will be the one to play with Woo Kim,.."

"Be sure you will not fall for him because in the end,I want to get him back to my arms."

"Yes Gyu Na..(smiles)."

"I want them to be paranoid when I come back (wipes the gun)."

"Don't be ridiculous..''

Meanwhile Woo Kim is on his bed lying and looks at the picture of Gyu Na

"How sad it is?I really don't know we had a child..I must make a revenge to the real killer,although in the eyes of many people,I'm still not innocent for I am once suspected as a primary suspect and been detained for several months.."

On the next day,Woo Kim is on the engineering firm to file for resignation and plans to build-up his own engineering firm.But as he is fixing his things and prepares for living,Jaehui visited him.

"Actually I was wondering why you know my name,but I realized that you are one of the workers here,I'm happy that you are acquited,but a little bit sad cause one of the strategic engineers here will leave to put up his own firm.Why don't you stay here?I guess you are afraid that they might insult your dignity because you are an ex-convict."

(walks toward Jaehui) " You know what you are such a bright person to know my situation,but actually you are right,I must stay here so I could bring you back! (kisses Jaehui's lips)

(shocks and pushes Woo Kim,then run away)"How dare you treat me that way?"

And Jaehui leave the office.

"You gave me a choice that others may regret,but in order to bring you back in my life,I'll stay.(grabs his phone)"

He calls Atty.Kang for them to meet.

In the restaurant :

"Give me everything which I can use in my revenge."

"You must be careful of your words."

"Then why should I? She asked me to do so indirectly."

"Then you might be wrong on your interpretations.."

"Whatever she is trying to convey,I am determined to be with her again.."

"Then the first thing you need is money,right?"

"No."

"Then what are your needs?"

"Eyes and knowledge."

"You mean you want me to spy on Jaehui?"

"It can be,I know that you can't do that by yourself,Kang Woo might become curious,and I can't do that also ,Kang Woo might take Jaehui far from me if that happens,."

So Atty. Kang went somewhere and had a meeting with somebody and they made some plan so that Woo Kim would have Jaehui again.And on her way home she got a message from Gyu Na.

[Where are you now?I'm waiting for you..I thought of a plan so that I could take the life of Jaehui.]

She replies to Gyu Na.

[Wait for me arraseo?,I'm on my way my dear.]

Atty. Kang leaves a message to her accountant

[Good day, I just wanna ask if you could transfer W300,000,000 to Woo Kim's bank account tomorrow ? I will text to you his account profile after receiving this message.]

And the accountant responded to Atty.Kang that she will attend the request of the lawyer. As what the lawyer promised,she sends an SMS in which it contains Woo Kim's bank account profile while she is in front of the safe house where Gyu Na is located.