Chapter 3 - Don't Move

30 seconds left ...

Atty. Kang run towards Jaehui.

"(bows) Annyeong hasseyo,Director Nam"

"(smiles) I remember you...You must be Engr.Park's counsel,right?"

15 seconds left ...

"(nods)"

"Why are you here? You must have an appointment with Engr.Park?"

"Yes,we have something to talk about."

"Ahh ~ let's cross now..."

Atty.Kang's heart beat becomes faster and faster,Gyu Na is still standing in front of the firm's door,she takes her first step,her second step,her third step,but her heart beat becomes faster and faster,in such a way that there is still a probability that Jaehui remembers Gyu Na even if she is suffering from amnesia.Upon crossing,Gyu Na's starts to look behind and notices Jaehui Nam with some OJTs and behind them is Shin Hae.

Gyu Na's POV :

"(mind speaks) Good morning everyone,all of you should be surprise from now on,I will start my revenge and I will do everything to make it real,I won't let anyone stops me,even Shin Hae.(smiles softly)"

Jaehui's POV :

She notices someone in front of the frim's door:

"(mind speaks) Who is she? I think we knew each other or I might say an acquaintance."

Shin Hae's POV :

"What the hell is she thinking? She planned for this day to happen... And for sure stopping her would be a difficult one."

And Jaehui steps up on the first stair while the OJTs are on her back,she asks the OJTs to wait for her at the lobby.Shin Hae stops from moving. And Gyu Na starts the conversation :

"Good day,you must be Director Nam of Nam Holdings."

"(nods) Yes I am."

Gyu Na steps down until she reaches the same level as Jaehui.Offers her hand and tries to introduce herself:

"By the way I am..."

"Goo,Myungeun.. I'm sorry for interrupting you both."

"You know her?"

"(bows) Yes Director Nam.."

"(faces Gyu Na/Myungeun) So what are you doing here?"

"I'm actually planning to have a share in your company..Considering that you're company would have it's extension to Okinawa.I mean,I hope you will consider,my money and expertise as a great help"

"(gets something on her pouch bag,her calling card) Have this,contact me some other time."

"What's the meaning of this Director Nam?"

"Let's just say that I consider your offer,but,we need to finalize it formally.Besides,I have something to finish for now,so probably this thing must not be in my priority for now.(smiles).See me when you're still interested to join Nam Holdings."

"Kamsahamnida Director Nam(bows)"

"Jaehui,you should call me Jaehui."

"Yes."

Jaehui goes upstairs and goes inside the firm.Meanwhile,Gyu Na approaches the shocked lawyer:

"Who is Goo,Myungeun?"

"(grabs Gyu Na's wrist and bring her in the plantboxes near the building) For how many times do I have to tell you not to go outside, and to stay inside the safe house?"