Chapter 2 - Moment of Farewell

Shin Hae's POV :

"He asked me not to do so,but why am I doing this? No... it won't happen, this will be a disaster if this heart will rule over my brain,what about my revenge to Kang Woo? Gyu Na ... for sure she will choose love over friendship ..." (sighs)

Even when she enters the safe house she is still unconscious, like there's no one around her, she also forgot to approach the maids and goes directly to Gyu Na's room.While looking at Gyu Na sleeping,she reminisced the moments from the past.

"(caressing Gyu Na's hair) ..I remember the time when you fell in love with Woo Kim,you looked at him as the most perfect person you've ever met,but when you broke up,I decided to come back to Seoul, so that I could help and comfort you,and that day I saw you in the park,lying on the ground with flowing blood, and that time I saw Woo Kim's back carrying Jaehui Nam,and I didn't bring you to the hospital but here. I'm making them believe that you're gone,and I decided to be Woo Kim's lawyer without any hesitation... and you we're right,he would be the most perfect guy I've ever met...but I met him on the most unexpected situation ...in jail.. and as I knew him ... "

"What?"

"(shocked) ... Ehem ...never mind that Gyu Na .."

"Don't you ever fall in love with Mr.Perfect Guy"

"Gyu Na's won't be Shin Hae's..."

" Right,you should sleep now ... you look very tired..."

"Ne."

Then she stands up and smiles at Gyu Na,then proceeds until she gets out of the room

"And as I knew him,we are compatible, we would be like more than just friends, I feel like I'm the most powerful for his sake,.. I don't afraid of Jaehui,and so it must be the same with Gyu Na...Sorry my dear bestfriend, but if it's the end,I should prepare my cards."

The next day she go to the law firm and stays inside her office for the whole morning to edit a sort of documents,she even downloaded the PDF copy of death certificate and prints it,copies the  signatures of the people authorized to sign the death certificate and funeral services.After that she printed Birth certificate,Transcript of Records and other pertinent files and edits it

Name : Goo , Myungeun

Birthday : June 9,1990

Birthplace : Gwangju,South Korea

Gender : Female

Blood Type : A 

.Again she copied all the authorized signatures to make it valid.

"Now I'm done,..Today she is no longer Kim Gyu Na,she will be recognize as Goo,Myungeun.. I intentionally do this while I'm clarifying myself about my feelings to him ...(looks at Gyu Na and Woo Kim's picture together)I'm sorry Gyu Na if I couldn't make my promise,you can't blame me,for Woo Kim seems to be a perfect guy to me..." 

Then she starts fixing the things so that no one would know about her secret. After that she looks on her phone and dialled Woo Kim's number but it seems that Woo Kim's number is busy so she leaves her message via voice mail.

"Annyeong hasseyo,are you busy ? please let me know your free time so that we could see each other on the cafeteria near your firm . Thanks.(ends the voice mail with a perfect smile;looks at the mirror and tries to see if she looks beautiful or not.)

Then she gets out of the room bringing two folders,and as she walk through the isles of the law office,everyone is giving her respect by means of bow.She only respond with a perfect and playful smile.And she proceeds at the parking lot and opens her car.Before activating the car engine,she looks at her phone to see Woo Kim's reply on her voice mail.After receiving Woo Kim's reply she immedately drives for her to be at the cafeteria at 70kph.While driving :

"(whispers)Am I doing this right? I'm lying to Woo Kim so that he could forget all about Gyu Na and focus on Jaehui...no,it should be for us,I will make sure that Woo Kim will fall for me,by all means.

And on her way to the cafeteria in front of the Engineering firm, she notices Gyu Na wearing her favorite cap and covered by jacket standing in front of the firm's door,she immediately gets out of the car and upon getting out of the car,she get suprised when she see Jaehui waiting for the traffic lights to become red so that she could cross together with some OJTs.Atty.Kang thinks of what to do,there are 40 seconds remaining for Jaehui to cross the highway,40 seconds in order to hide Gyu Na from Jaehui.