Chapter 8 - The Bad Me Who Is Hurt

Meanwhile,Jung Min goes inside his car and upon going sitting at the driver's seat,he opened the car window and speaks to Woo Kim and Nami .

"(waves his hand) President Hee,thank you for this wonderful day. I hope you accepted it with all your heart (winks)"

"(waves her hand) Yes architect Han,thank you also for this day ."

"Bye ,Woo Kim take care of Nami.."

"Yes I will..."

And Jung Min drives ahead going to his next destination while Woo Kim and Nami stay in front of Hanyang University.

"Let's take a walk,.."

"Nami..."

"Why ?"

"You really don't care about your image."

"As long as I am with you,I will be safe right ?"

"(nods) So where will we go ?"

"Where do broken hearts go ?"

"(shakes head slowly) I- I don't know.."

"(smiles) I'm kidding,let's go to Dongguk University ..."

"By walking ? Are you out of your mind?"

"(walks slowly)Yes,I remember when we were in first year college,we used to walk from Hanyang University to Dongguk University because we can't afford a cab from our dormitory over there... (points at the tallest dormitory near the Hanyang University)"

"(walks)Ne.I remember those times..."

"Do you remember the times when Im tired of walking,you are carrying me until we our dormitory?"

"I remember that.."

"But do you remember that I'm a big part of your life,before we go on separate ways?(stops walking)"

"(stops)"

"Then you lie."

"Nami..."

"I had nothing to do those times but crying,when Jaehui told me that you were in the hospital and suffering from Prosopagnosia. And now,I will discover that you remember everything,that nothing is forgotten.Am I right ?"

"Yes.."

"(slaps Woo Kim's face)What is your real plan?"

"To revenge..."

"Revenge from what?"