Chapter 4 - Show You

Woo Kim goes to his table near Jaehui's office.He sits while he is looking at the office,he feels that Atty.Lee is discussing very serious matter to Jaehui,or maybe they are arguing something.

in Jaehui's Office :

"Why don't you eliminate Woo Kim in this firm? There are many brilliant engineers here in the firm that could beat him alone."

"But Woo Kim yields millions of Won here in the company,and no other employee here could do that ..only Woo Kim.."

"Only by that ? Don't think that I'll be saying this because I hate him ,but because he is a criminal,he killed Kim Gyu Na...Perhaps you forgot about that."

"So forgetful... the case is temporarily close because evidences we're planted."

"What do you want to say? "

"Nothing."

"Say it !~"

"Just trust me...I know what I'm doing..(looks down)"

"(hugs Jaehui) okay,okay ... but promise me..."

"(hugs too)Promise you what ?"

"You should hire another Engineer that could fulfill what Woo Kim is bringing to the company."

"No need for that my dear..I'll eliminate him as soon as my experiment will become successful."

"What experiment?"

"I met someone a while ago,her name was Goo,Myungeun, Atty.Kang knew her,but I think they we're not closely related.

"And what about her?"

"She's offering me to have a share in this company,she wants to be a stockholder of Nam Holdings,she told me that her money and expertise would be a great help to the company."

"I'll search for her profile."

"Thanks (kisses Atty.Lee's lips)"

Woo Kim is only watching them while kissing,hugging and talking about something seems very important.Woo Kim has nothing to do,but he's hurting on what he is seeing.

Woo Kim's POV :

"(mind speaks) Jaehui,I'll get you from that bad guy.. You don't have to worry,cause with me,you will not cry,you will not be alone, I will be with you until the end of time. Jaehui-ssi, I'm waiting for the time that your memory will be retrieved,so that you could remember me,so that you could be with me,and love me the way you love Atty.Lee.I would do everything to get you back. Because I know that you are the one for me... Nam Jaehui,I love you...(closes his eyes and slowly tears ran down from his eyes to his face)"

Jaehui secretly looks at Woo Kim at the window while kissing Kang Woo,secretly smiles as she see Woo Kim at sad face.

"(mind speaks) Show me what you got,Engr. Park,Woo Kim... I'll give you all the chance,remind me everything about you,and I'll be sure of your security."

Woo Kim stands up and fixes his things;gets his phone and sends a text message to Atty.Kang :

[ I'll be going to the bank,then I'll be going to your firm to see you.Take care and don't buy food,I'll take care of that :)]

He gets his bag and immediately goes to the parking area,and gets inside his car when he receives an E-mail from the bank.

[ From : Citibank Korea (027)

To : ParkWooKim0628@gmail.com

Subject : Money Transfer

Dear Sir :