Back to the daycare

"What do we do now?" Nel asked me.

I looked at her and thought hard. Then, I told her we were going to daycare. She nodded and I told her we'd go through the back, so that we could get around Roxanne.

I took her hand and we both turned on our flashlights. I led the way through the darkness, every now and then checking to make sure she was ok.

"So... What's the deal with the weird lady named Vanny? What exactly does she look like?" Nel asked me.

I explained that it was a white bunny suit made for girls, and that it was kinda skin-tight. I told her about the piercing red eyes, the medium blue bow-tie, the patches made to the costumes, and the white cotton ball attached to the back as a tail.

By the time I was done, we had made it to the daycare.

We walked in and Nel told me she'd never get used yo seeing the place.

I laughed a bit and told her I wouldn't, either.

We charged our flashlights back up and then went through the big red doors.

"By the way, if you see present boxes or funky looking gym bags in an 80's to 90's style, those are important."

"Why?" She asked me.

"Because, you can get these messages on your FazWatch for collecting them and you can get free merch. It's actually kind of cool," I explained.

She nodded and I asked if she wanted to slide down first. She told me I should go first just in case, so I did.

When I got down there, I crashed into the ball pit. Sunrise leaped in there too, just as Nel landed in the pit.

Sunrise popped up in front of us, causing us both to jump.

"Hiya friend!" He said to Nel. Then he looked at me and muttered troublemaker to himself.

"Hi, Sunrise. How are you?" Nel asked.

Sunrise started ranting about how awesome his day was and stuff, and somewhere into the conversation Nel looked at me and asked what I did to make Sunrise dislike me so much.

"First, he turned off the lights! It was so dark! And then, he had the nerve to break the rules!" Sunrise exclaimed.

"That's not true! All I did was take the security pass, which I needed to have if I wanted a chance of surviving the night! The lights turned themselves off."

"Yeah, but you still broke the rules," Sunrise said, crossing his arms stubbornly.

"No, all I did was open the door so I could leave. Because I had to. Also, because I didn't want to spend the night with someone who can't keep his other personality from trying to kill me!" I yelled at him.

He looked shocked and then turned away.

'Maybe I was too harsh on him. After all, it's not like he didn't try to keep me and Moon from being near each other...'

"Um.... I'm sorry, Sunrise. I know it isn't your fault," I said.

He didn't look up. His eyes were like an endless void of emotionlessness. He looked sad. All he did was mutter a small "yeah."

"Look, Sunrise. We're hiding from a rabbit lady named Vanny, but only Gregory can see her. If she catches us, she might kill us. Can we hide here?" Nel asked.

"I guess you can, but I don't know about him."

He pointed at me and I agreed with him.

"Look, Nel. I'm going to stay with Freddy until I can get us a way out of here. You stay here with Sunrise. Alright?" I asked.