The secret of the rabbit

"Are you alright at least?" I asked.

Nel nodded and wiped the tears from her eyes. She had a determined look on her face.

"There's something he asked me to do and that's why they turned out the lights. I have to do it for him," Nel said.

"What did he ask you to do?" Freddy asked.

"He asked me to find out what happened to his friend Bonnie. Apparently, Bonnie started acting strange one day and then all pf a sudden disappeared from sight for no reason. It was never really explained."

"Bonnie?" Freddy asked himself.

"You know him?" I asked.

"Yes, he... used to be here. Then he got a glitch in his system and he was taken for maintenance. Monty replaced him in the band, which is why they gave Monty new claws. It was so he could fill in for Bonnie."

"I see. Well, how'd he get a glitch in his system if you guys are so secure, just like this building?" Nel asked.

Suddenly, my vision started to get fuzzy. It started to glitch. There were footsteps outside of Freddy's door.

Freddy and Nel didn't notice, but I did.

"Guys, it's Vanny! She's here!" I whisper yelled at them.

They both looked at me confused.

"What are you talking about?" Freddy asked me through the FazWatch.

"Vanny, she's outside! Come on Nel, we've got to get out of here!" I whisper yelled again.

I grabbed Nel's hand and we both ran as fast as we could to the vents and through them. When we got out, we ran as far away from Freddy's room as possible. Eventually, we got to a security office.

I grabbed the badge and Chica appeared at the door.

The other door had been blocked off a giant box of air-horns and  touch-activated toys. This meant that if we wanted to move it, we couldn't.

We had to go through the door Chica was at. And we had to hurry, because the security office was at ten percent.

"Gregory what do we do?!" Nel asked me, panicked.

I looked at her and smiled a calming smile, which seemed to do the trick. She calmed down and while she was confused, she still stopped freaking out.

I lifted my FazWatch to my eye level and pressed a button. There were loud metal footsteps in the hallway.

"Chica, what is wrong?" Freddy casually asked her.

"Bawk-Bawk!!" She yelped in surprise.

"Why are you standing outside of the security office?" Freddy asked.

"Those kids are in there..." She said, trailing off.

"Really?" Freddy asked, and pretended to listen for noise from inside, "I do not hear anything. Are you sure?"

"W-well, yeah. I saw them run in there," Chica said.

"But why would they go in there instead of just heading off around the corner?" Freddy asked her.

"Bawk!" She yelled, "I didn't think of that! Freddy, can you stay watch here while I go look down there?"

"Of course, Chica! We're friends after all."

She ran off, leaving Freddy and us alone. I walked out, and Nel followed behind me.

"Is there anywhere we can go where we won't be chased to death?!" She asked in frustration.

"Um... Not really. I mean, the main entrance is really the only place that doesn't have a million animatronics running around it. And we can't hide in the vents because of the Music Man prototype running around in there. So... Why don't we do something else instead?" I asked her.

"What?"

"How about instead, we investigate all the secrets of the pizzaplex. This including Bonnie, why Freddy got no new cool upgrade, why all the Staffbots are being destroyed, and why there are no other people in this building. And why there are random present boxes lying around," I proposed.

"Well, if we're gonna be working together like that, I feel like there shouldn't be any secrets between us," Nel said. I nodded, because I agreed.

"So, is there something you'd like to tell me?" I asked her.

"Yeah, um... There's no easy way to tell you this but... biologically, I'm a boy."

Author's Note:
Sorry for the super short chapter guys, one of my cats died today. Six hours ago, to be precise. My mom wants to bury him so she's waiting on my papaw to call her so that she can explain to him what's going on.

R.I.P Duncan

Y'all I'm really sad right now (I've cried twice)

Also, my sister refuses to do anything because she's so sad and depressed about it.

But anyway, um.... What else is there....?

Oh yeah! I wanted to give a random shoutout to someone because I've always wanted to do this, and I've been looking around for someone to give it to. Well, I finally found the right person. (Not that anyone else is wrong)

They're comments always brighten up my day and make me laugh, and I thought they deserved some recognition for it.

So, shoutout to CakeyStoryteller

Thanks for all your commenting!

Also, a few days ago, I posted an announcement saying that I'd repost fanfics with writing errors or character errors, and I asked for recommendations. I got one, but the person hasn't answered back yet. I wanted to give this space, too, to recommend.

So if you have any, please place them here.

Space for recommendations

Thank you!

Also, I did a quiz yesterday about which Fnaf character I was, and I got Foxy! Who I absolutely love.

Oh, and does anyone know why Funtime Freddy isn't in UCN? It was kinda weird to me that he's an important character in sister location, maybe even more important than Funtime Foxy and definitely more important than Ballora. So, why isn't he in UCN?

I just don't get it.

So if anyone knows, please tell me.

Anyway, I think that is it. Writing this author's note made me feel a lot better to be honest.

But anyway, goobye!

Word Count: 1000