A blue game

"You're... A boy?" I asked.

Nel nodded, and she asked me if I was ok with it. I told her I was and she smiled.

"Oh thank you so much! You're the first person to still like me after learning the truth!"

"I am? What about your family?" I asked her.

She looked surprised at my question but quickly recovered and told me that they weren't fond of the idea.

"Oh, well, there is something I.... I feel you should know about me, as well. I guess I've always kind of known this, but I've never told anyone. I'm.... Attracted to guys."

"Oh, ok. That doesn't bother me. But I am glad you told me," she assured me.

"Anyway, do you want to go somewhere else? I'm pretty sure we can't stay here forever," I said.

She nodded and asked if we should start by figuring out what happened to Bonnie.

"I want to give Sun some kind of relief," she said.

"I understand. I guess that's where we're going first, then. Come on," I told her, starting to walk towards the exit.

"Um... Gregory?" Nel asked from behind me. I turned around and saw she was staring out the window.

I walked over to it and peered outside. I grabbed Nel's hand and ran into the back, leading her up the boxes as fast as possible as I heard the door to Freddy's room open.

We climbed into the vents just as the other door opened. My vision started to get blurry, and Nel seemed to notice.

"What's wrong?" She asked me, as we neared Roxy's room.

"Since Vanny's around, my vision has gone haywire! I can barely see a thing!" I told her.

She sighed and told me that it was getting on her nerves how much we were being chased. I agreed with her and we both ran as far away as we possibly could through the back part of Roxy's room to her service elevator.

"This is the most exercise I've had in a while," Nel said, in between huge breaths.

"Yeah, but I'd rather be completely out of breath than caught by a woman in a bunny suit."

"Do you think she knows where we went?" Nel asked me.

I shook my head no. When we got off the elevator, we walked out of parts and service. We walked around a bit more, eventually making it back to the atrium.

I thought we were safe, but then my vision started getting fuzzy.

"Come on, we gotta hide!" I said, grabbing her hand and dragging her along with me.

"What?" She asked me.

"The daycare assistant is out! We've got to get to a recharge station, quick!"

We went to the nearest station and climbed inside. After a second, we both got out.

"Oh, that is discombobulating," Nel said.

"It is? It doesn't bother me at all," I said.

She seemed to think about something, and then she said, "Gregory, you're weird."

I blinked at her. "I am?"

"Yeah, I mean, you don't remember anything about yourself, you talk about weird and scary things like it's normal for you, you treat an animatronic like your dad, you can see a lady dressed in a bunny suit just fine while nobody else can, and being in a recharge station for animatronics doesn't bother you. You're weird."