Remnant Ending

Snapping out of the memory, I blinked hard and found myself standing a few feet away from Vanny, who had her big red eyes fixed on me.

I gasped and ran as fast as I could away from her, failing to make it far before she caught up and grabbed me.

She hung me in the air as she walked to the main stage of the PizzaPlex. When we go there, she turned around to face the open area, and I heard a small gasp.

Nel was standing there with a somewhat injured Freddy, and they were both scared to see that Vanny had caught me.

"Gregory!!" I heard Nel yell at me before something sharp impaled me and Vanny snickered.

I felt an immense pain before everything went black. As everything faded from existence, I heard Freddy and Nel scream my name, and the last thing I ever saw was Nel trying to run towards me with tears streaming down her face as Freddy held her back.

The last thing I said, was, "I'm sorry, for failing you two."

Author's Note:
Heyyyyyyyy!!!! (It's been forever!)

A lot has happened.

I have a new internet friend who lives in another state. She's nice.

My cat got injured, then had surgery and got stitches and a cone.

My birthday was Wednesday. Everyone forgot except those I live with. It sucked.

I'm officially on spring break!

Lately, I've been VERY busy, so if I don't update in a while, that's why.

My cousin's birthday party was today, but I couldn't go because OUR VEHICLE IS STILL BROKEN!!!

I'm gonna write a crossover book between SB and the anime (which I love) Bungo Stray Dogs.

This is a very short chapter ;-;

I'm starving (wait- have I even ate today??)

(I don't think so 😶)

(Y'all it's 6 and I don't really remember eating today!)

My cat is sleeping in the closet, I have decent grades, and my sister is graduating in June.

My friend lied to my face a week ago from today about something, and then refused to admit she lied.

So I'm not talking to her.

Tomorrow I was gonna have a birthday get-together, but nobody can come.

Thanks, friends. I feel appreciated.

This is easily the worst birthday of my life.

I haven't left this house in a few months other to go to the store and I think I'm going insane. (And a few funerals)

My great uncle died recently, and I actually knew him! 😭

In case you want a summary, my life sucks rn (for the most part)

I could be a better boyfriend than him~

Thanks Spotify. You're slowly making my day better.

Also, I'm learning almost ten languages, (German, Russian, Japanese, Spanish, French, English from a Spanish speakers perspective, Arabic, and maybe one more that I can't remember rn)

Uh..... I THINK that's it?????

Hm..... Yep. That's it.

At least all that I can remember.

Also, this is an alternative ending, not the main one. And I figured since the game has so many endings, I could do it some justice with multiple endings here (I've done this before with another fan fiction, called "Facing my demons")

Anyway, that's all for now, adios!

Word count, boys and girls and everyone else: 550 whole words