𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗

╔═══════☆♡☆═══════╗

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐀

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Few days had passed since the events that took place. I was currently sat in Klaus's kitchen with a bowl of cereal in front of me.

"Ok, so, let's get this straight. 300 years ago, you all helped build the city of New Orleans, you were happy yada yada yada, now back to the present day. A coven of witches lured you back, using your unborn child as leverage. Elijah tried to help but you decided to betray him to your enemy but also your adopted child" I say, waving the spoon slightly in the air as I talked.

"Correct, love, but I'm afraid I now have to go have a little chat with that 'adoptive child' of mine" Klaus says, standing up, "I have no need to assure myself that you won't burn the house down?" Klaus asks in a questioning tone.

"Hopefully correct, I'm not making any promises though" I smile and he walks out of the room shaking his head.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Klaus pov:

"I have no need to assure myself that you won't burn the house down?" I question her.

"Hopefully correct, I'm not making any promises though" She smiles and says in an amusing tone.

I walked out of the room shaking my head, but nothing could help the small smug smile that tugged on my lips.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

I finally get off the phone with rebekah and take a seat next to Marcel.

"Your sister again?" he asks, I shrug as I take a seat.

"She craves attention", I say, "So come along, you were just getting to the juicy bits" I take a sip out of the drink.

"I cant joke around about this" Marcel says more seriously, "I've done a lot in my day but  have a rule about kids".

"Your the one who stopped it"Ii said, finally coming to realisation.

"Kieran knew every detail fromSsophie, after his nephews massacre at the church, he was so torn up he left town just before the harvest. But on his way out, he came to me, he asked me to stop to harvest, he knew I didn't want the witches getting anymore power... And I do have a rule about people abusing kids, so I did what I was asked. but when I got there I was too late. There was something about seeing Davina fighting, she didn't just go along with the slaughter, you know" Marcel said as if he was in his own world.