𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎

╔═══════☆♡☆═══════╗

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐀

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

I knew it was going to be near impossible to get rid of the witches as well as the demons at the same time, I was completely clueless on what to do, the damage the demons could cause was a lot to say the least, but I didn't know what the witches were willing to do to stop the devil.

I also knew my father wouldn't be pleased to know I've returned to earth and allowed the demons to run about, or the fact that I've interacted with the Mikaelsons, by now I was too far in, there's no going back. 

I didn't know how many demons had escaped, or whether it was a follow the leader thing, when one leaves, they all do. Or if it was just a one off thing, when one demon got bored and just left to cause havoc. 

I didn't know what my demons were capable of, just that they wouldn't hold back on being able to cause trouble. 

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Mikaelson house:

The music in the music was classic, it was a violin melody that had turned legendary over the years. The room was completely silent, the dead human girl laid on the table bleeding out onto the carpet, Elijah and Klaus were sat on a sofa opposite each other with a table and a corpse in front of them. their heads were down, reading a book.

"So this is what you do the first time we're back together as a family, vampire book club?" Rebekah asks, I hadn't even noticed her come in, I stayed locked in a day dream of when I'm thinking about what could happen if more of my demons are spotted down on earth, and what it could lead to.

The thought had been playing on my mind all night, last night I lay sleepless as I think of all the terrible things the demons could do, and if I didn't have that control over them anymore then they would retaliate and go against my orders, allowing them free to do anything. I may be the devil and be related to all things evil, but I didn't choose to be, I don't want my demons doing something i cant take back, like bringing death upon the innocent - I don't care much for humans but I still can't allow them to take the life of them, not only is that sinister but my father will do something back if he finds out his species is being destroyed by my demons.