𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗

╔═══════☆♡☆═══════╗

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐀

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

*:・゚✧*:・゚

one month later:

One month had passed after mine and Klaus's second interaction. And since then he's spent most nights with Genevieve, which made me feel... irritated.

Not because she was with Klaus, I was just simply annoyed that Klaus would pick her, her out of all people. Last time I checked she was the witch bitch who had tortured Rebekah, his sister.

"I wonder if Rebekah would take this to heart, you know you sleeping with the same girl who hurt your own little sister", I say as I walk into the room where Klaus and Genevieve were, "and she's half naked", I say in annoyance as I looked her up and down.

"I was fully naked 10 minutes ago", she said, making me turn to Klaus and give him a look with a raised eyebrow.

"Gross", I grimace, making Genevieve roll her eyes.

"Lucifer", Elijah said as he walked in, looking to me then looking between Klaus and Genevieve.

"Hey 'lijah, I was just leaving", I say softly to Elijah before leaving the room, not looking back to Klaus on my way out, but I could feel his eyes burning into me whilst I was leaving.

"Do you not see what you're doing?" I heard Elijah says as I left the room.

I sighed, frustrated as I got my phone out of my pocket to answer the call.

"Lola?" I ask as I looked at the caller ID.

"You might want to get over here, it's your mum", I hear Lola say, her voice sounding concerned.

"What's she done this time?" I asked breathing out heavily.

"She's killed again", she said, making me pinch my nose in frustration.

"I'll be there, send me the address", I sigh, hanging up the phone.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Mum, I'm sending you back to hell", I say, looking at her, watching as her face fell.