🌟☀️lovestruck!Sunrise X reader☀️🌟

🌟(Fluff) 

💙(Original idea)

                                                                                              🌹the secret admirer 🌹 

🌟[Another shitty day at the daycare...] or so you thought.. 

🌟You reluctantly went through the staff passway & down the metal steps, bracing yourself for the flood of kids to arrive 

🌟Suddenly, you stepped on what felt like thin wire.You looked down.beneath your feet, a rose was there! Luckily, the delicate petals were not squashed as you had only stepped on the stem.You picked it up, brushing off its petals from the dirt.there was a tag attached to it."to y/n, my sunshine." With a heart.Somehow, no matter how cheesy this was, you liked it and it made your day a bit better.little did you know a pair of eyes were watching every second of it... 

🌟{Oh my god...they picked it up! They like it!!} Sunrise happily thought as he glanced at you.He felt a small hand tugging his leg, it took a whole minute to get him out of his trance- "sunrise?sunrise?" 

🌟"Oh golly gosh im sorry young theordore i was distracted! Yes, what do you want?" Sunrise said apoligetically."...jeremy got his head stuck in the cookie jar again" in a panic, he rushed over to help jeremy. 

⏰Timeskip to the next day⏰ 

🌟You had just finished repairing roxy's eyes, and you were ready to go to the daycare. 

🌟you went down the stairs, happier this time. 

🌟As you were looking around, you spotted another flower.This time it was a cherry blossom 🌸 

🌟The flower was tied to the play structure, you took it and the note read : to y/n, my love 

🌟[Oh god, a secret admirer? This is so much to take in..] 

🌟[Normally im the one admiring, who could like me?] 

🌟You went up to sunrise."hey, have you ever seen anybody leaving these around? If you find them come tell me who they are thanks!" 

🌟You saw him jolt up in shock.instead of getting the response you asked for, he ran away 

⏰Time skip to when your finished work⏰ 

🌟As you were laying in your bed, you thought- who could like me? Let alone in that sort of way? 

🌟 Then, it clicked- you had a plan- you would leave for work early and spy on the daycare to see whose leaving them 

🌟[Yes, a flawless plan!] You squeeled in your head."i hope they are attractive!"  

⏰Time skip to the next day⏰ 

🌟You left for work early, and went to go hide behind the security desk.suddenly, you saw him... 

🌟[No- it cant be- sunrise!?] The thought overwhelmed you.the person behind these isnt even a person! 

🌟you saw him happily prance over and place it down, then he stood in the centre of the room, waiting for the kids 

🌟[Might aswell confront him about it..] you thought as you shyly walked over 

🌟"Hey...sunrise?" "Oh no you didnt se-" "yes.i saw everything" you cut him off.in shock he suddenly tried to explain himself.The rambling was endless, until you shut him up with a kiss on the cheeck to keep him questioning. 

🌟His reaction to the kiss was..cute.weirdly cute.